Tropical Tan is looking for funding. Tropical Tan boasts a strong business strategy and an experienced management team. This business plan will highlight Tropical Tan’s needs, market, sales plan, and financial statements.
Tropical Tan will be located in Chino Hills, CA. This is a market area of 160,000 individuals. The location is in a high traffic strip mall with national chains. The main service of the business will be to offer tanning booths to individuals. Tropical Tan will offer six high quality tanning beds and limited retail sales of tanning lotion, bathing suits/swimwear, and sunglasses.
The objective of this business plan is to acquire $50,000 in additional funding. This money will go towards purchasing inventory and tanning beds.
- An increase of sales of $380,000 in year 1 and $425,000 at the end of year 3 respectively.
- Net profit greater than 40 percent
- The Year 3 is a year when net income exceeds 10%.
Tropical Tan will provide our clients with the best indoor tanning experience. We use top-ofthe-line tanning accelerators and beds. Tropical Tan will be different from other companies by making customer satisfaction its top priority. All employees will be treated with dignity and provided with special benefits, such as moderate insurance coverage, free tanning, and a company picnic every year. Employees are the public face of Tropical Tan, and their health and goodwill is integral to the success of the business.
1.3 Keys to Success
- This location is in a high-traffic strip mall across the street and a health club across the road.
- Convenience and ease with quick-tan beds. You will spend less time in the bed, and your business hours can be extended.
- Customer Service ‘#8211′ is a focus on customers’ comfort and needs.