Bioring SA is a manufacturer of niche-specific rings designed for repair and maintenance of cardiac valves. It is headquartered in Lonay (CH), and has a small manufacturing and assembly facility in Lonay. Its products will be sold through single distributors or multiple distributors.
- This business plan is part a regular business planning cycle. We revise this plan every quarter and it is placed under change control.
- We intend to create two new products in the next two years and to increase revenues.
- In order of importance, these are our keys to success for next year.
- CE marking: Product approval
- Volume sales to dealers
- Planning for cash flow and financial control
The following chart illustrates highlights of our financial performance as projected for the next three years. Sales and profits should continue to grow.
- To increase the market presence of Bioring SA and attract distributors to new Bioring products.
- Two new Bioring products to be developed by the end year four.
- To increase sales to $312,500 monthly sales by year two and $830,000 monthly at year three.
- To control expenses to provide the best dividends possible to shareholders.
Bioring SA offers surgical repair services for open-heart surgery. This business is based on a product owned by the company, which is a cardiac implant more precisely called “Kalangos Biodegradable Ring.”
We aim to make enough profit for investors to provide a fair return and to finance quality product development and growth. We also maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
Success Keys 1.3
These are the keys for success in this business:
- Marketing: you can deal with local distributors or established international companies.
- Product quality.
- Approval of product in Europe and the USA.
- Management: products delivered in time, costs controlled, budgets managed. There is an temptation to fixate upon growth at the expense profit.