The Supreme Courts will house a full-service multisport facility along Boulder Highway, Henderson, Nevada. This facility is unique in that there are no other similar sports facilities anywhere else in the Las Vegas Valley. This plan will be used for defining the scope and making investments in the opening of the facility. It will also continue to be used for the continuous evaluation of The Supreme Courts mission.
The keys to success for The Supreme Courts are our ability to market effectively, creating an unmatched “cool” atmosphere where people will like to be, and hiring qualified/certified and knowledgeable staff to aid in the running of our programs and leagues.
The sports and fitness club industry is a booming business that produced over $10.6 billion last year and is projected to continue its current trend according to **. The Supreme Courts projects a strong net margin in its first year with this number increasing by 31% by year 3.
** Confidential data or proprietary information deleted.
The Supreme Courts principal objectives are:
- Sell 800 memberships in year one, 1,200 by the end of year two, and 1,600 by the end of year three.
- You will need to organize and develop different sports leagues, and market them effectively to ensure that they are filled to capacity. There are seven leagues which run twice a year and have 8 –, 12 teams.
- In our first year, we sponsored and/or supported four community events.
- In the first year, show at least a 5 percent return to investors.
The Supreme Courts is a multisport, fitness and training facility that can be used by Henderson residents and those in the surrounding area. It is our mission to provide the best programs, staff, and equipment, to fully meet the various sports and fitness needs of our members, while generating a profit for the owners and investors. Besides providing an excellent value to our customers, The Supreme Courts is determined to create an unmatched sporting atmosphere that will add to the enjoyment of every member and employee of the facility. The Supreme Courts is dedicated to community. We sponsor and host community events whenever possible. Our hope is that through the use of our facility, members’ enjoyment and appreciation for sports, fitness, and for life will be enhanced.
Success Keys 1.3
These are the keys to success for the Supreme Courts:
- Marketing – We need to make The Supreme Courts a household name in Las Vegas Valley, and market our services creatively to all segments of the market.
- The atmosphere at facility is created by using top-quality equipment, floors, colors and big screen TVs to create a welcoming environment for people. We will have a higher retention rate and encourage more people to come to our facility.
- Knowledgeable/qualified staff and management: By providing the users of the facility with knowledgeable and qualified staff who show genuine concern for the patrons, people will feel comfortable and confident that The Supreme Courts can meet all of their sport and fitness needs.