The Coffee Break, which will be opening soon, will provide convenience, nutrition, and satisfaction with the growth of the Oregon State University (OSU), and the growing tourism industry in Bend, Oregon. Market research shows a promising demographic in females, and people over 55 years of age. We will be able to meet their needs by providing great food and fast service. For those who want to unwind from the hustle and bustle of their day, The Coffee Break will offer a small coffee bar, soda fountain, ice cream case, and a snack menu.
Our three primary target markets are tourists, businesspeople, and students. All of these areas are expected to grow in size as well as demand. Our prime location will make it easy for many of our customers to get around.
The Coffee Break is a precedent for local standards. Convenience stores, ice cream shops and coffee stands will no longer be offered in separate locations. They will all be available at the same location for ease and convenience. The Coffee Break is open to everyone, no matter their time or how long they’ve been there.
1.2 Keys to Success
These are the keys to success in Coffee Break’8217
- You will find the business near a hospital, university and several small businesses. There are also many tourist attractions nearby.
- The first convenience store in the area to be combined with a nostalgic setting.
- Flexible hours that accommodate both peak- and off-peak customers
- At reasonable prices, you can find unique and high-quality products.
Coffee Break will become a convenient store for students, tourists, and local employees. It will soon rise to be the trendy place to shop for quick needs and a little relaxation to a busy day. The Coffee Break will be a key component in achieving this goal.
- In year 1, generate $218,000 in sales, with a 11% growth rate over the next four.
- You should have a minimum of 55% gross margin each year.
- Show a net profit over $20,000 at the end.