Phaethon’s Chariot is a start-up auto restoration shop. This company specializes in the restoration of American cars as well the design and build of street rods. We specialize in body work and rust removal. Phaethon’s Chariot has recently rented an updated state-of-the art restoration shop located at 510 W.200th Circle Boulevard, Centerton. This company is committed to providing high quality work. Phaethon’s Chariot keeps up on all the latest tools and techniques of the trade to perform the highest quality work possible today.
Phaethon’, the Chariot is located at Centerton in Ohmstate. Our company and employees are dedicated to doing each job right the first time, and retaining each car owner as a lifetime customer of our shop.
The company is a state chartered corporation in Ohmstate, owned by Isoroku Tarnmaclahan. Since the 1980’s, the company’s owner worked for other businesses in the Highland Valley. He is committed to excellence every single day. This new space allows the company to retain more work. The office area measures 500 sq.ft. The shop is where day-to-day car repairs are performed is 5,000 sq.ft.
Phaethon’â€™s Chariot Restorations is home to nineteen thousand seven residents. This would mean the area contains a restoration market worth more than $2.0million annually. The company’s goal is to a acquire a comfortable minority share of this nearby market.
This business plan will show modest after tax profits. It includes targeted marketing strategies and marketing research. These profits can quadruple in three to five years. Revenues will reflect a healthy market share in the local restoration market by year 3.
It is the goal of the company to target the Highland Valley region within the next twelve month to promote the Highland Valley business. Our market segment will be 30- to 65-year old owners of old American cars. After year three we plan to expand our business to the Carahge City, Mythtate area. We found that there is not much competition for our business in the Carahge Area.
- In the Highland Valley, penetrate the market for automotive restoration. The company will market within the Highland Valley and the surrounding areas in the next 12 months to promote its business. Our target market is men and women aged 30 to 65 who own vintage American cars. We will be expanding our business to Carahge City, Mythtate in the second year. According to our studies, there isn’t much competition in the Carahge City region for our business.
- This will substantially increase profitability. Normalizing pricing structures will encourage prices-sensitive jobs to move elsewhere. This will allow for more high-end custom work to be performed for the less price-sensitive restoration market sector. This pricing will result in a quadrupling the net profits over the third year.
- To improve the administrative processes of the company. This will allow a reduction in the owner’s involvement in simple administrative tasks from 50% of his time to 20%, thereby allowing him more time for sales and marketing tasks.
Phaethon’s Chariot’s goal is to deliver the highest quality work and the most affordable.
- We can achieve this by only using the best of everything to do our restoration.
- We only use the highest quality parts and supplies today to create high-quality work.
- Our shop only hires the best people.
- We have a metal fabricator that can build any part we cannot locate for you car.
- Before we hire any restoration technician, we have to go through a rigorous hiring process. We employ only the best people to do our work.
Phaethon’s Chariot Repairs guarantees the highest quality car repairs.
1.3 Keys to Success
The following are key factors to company success:
- Maintaining an untarnished reputation in the community.
- Quality care.
- Competitive pricing.
- Flexible hours.