Gaming Futures, LLC, offers Windows (r] software development/support, PlayStation2 [r] design, XBox [r] develop, 2D, 3D, and visual effects as well project guidance. Gaming Futures was founded by Modicum On-Line veterans and Axiomatic InterRational veterans. Gaming Futures’s talented core team is the makers of the highly acclaimed “DreaemWhyrks ” series. They have created five titles together and have experience working with dozens more. Gaming Futures is committed to creating high-quality, innovative, successful games and software.
These are the services we offer:
- Conceptualization and development of games for PC, PS2 (r) XBox (r), Pocket PC _ (r]).
- Game platform ports: PC/PS2/XBox/Game Boy(r).
- 2D and 3D art, programming and libraries to spec.
- Software enhancement and interface design.
- A talented, cohesive development team that has years of experience shipping products together.
- Proven track record: The DreaemWhyrks series is well-respected with over 3,000,000 units sold so far.
- Shipment on time and within budget
The company was formed from the remains of Axiomatic InterRational, which closed down in June. Gaming Futures is Axiomaticâ€™s core group. Over 3 million units have been shipped by the DreaemWhyrks brand. The four-year-old product development team is a success story. Individually, the group has over 30 years of experience and has contributed to over 40 software products.
Bill Kerl, Gaming Futures Project Manager believes the company has the potential to be a valuable resource for companies that want to create a gaming experience that is cost-effective and meets all deadlines. The greatest obstacle is the inability of the production team not to waste effort or resources. Gaming Futures has a track record of completing its projects within budget and on schedule.
The company is currently in the process of acquiring the following contracts:
- Clear Mountain Productions
- Weaver Farm, Inc.
Notice: Windows(r), PlayStation2(3), PS2(3), Xbox2(3), Xbox2(3) and Pocket PC(r), are registered trademarks.
Gaming Futures’#8217â€™ objectives are as follows
- Achieve sales goal of $200,000 during first year of operation.
- To build a client base of 40 companies
- During the second and third years of operation, we saw a 15% increase in sales.
The mission of Gaming Futures is to provide the highest quality service through the development of innovative, exciting products to the interactive entertainment industry.