EvergreenTV Productions, Inc. has many facets and the potential to expand into new markets as the company grows. The home division is currently in its first phase of development. This division will include three stores within the Tampa/St. We can generate sufficient revenue to support the growth of the two other divisions, tour and travel and business to business. This plan will require additional funding.
The Home Division produces digital video scrapbooks. This is done by digitizing customer’s photos and setting them to music. Our operations manual is a business system designed to produce the maximum number of videos per week while maintaining a rigid standard for quality. This video production business model and this system will help us generate the revenues we need to be able accept other projects, as well as allow us to move on to the next division.
The Tour and Travel Division is able to produce specialized videos on a range of projects that are tailored to the client’s needs. This division creates local videos that can be played in waiting rooms of doctors’ offices, videos to promote local businesses, and videos that are tour/travel videos. This division will become a self-sufficient unit within the first one year.
The Business to Business(B2B) Division sells the news stories of university communications students. It also offers a resume posting service. These stories are sold to small-market tv stations across the country. This division, which is the heart and soul of EvergreenTV Productions was the reason for incorporation. After seven months of development, our website is complete. We are ready to revolutionize television news programming. We choose only the best to gather a wide range of news stories that are ‘#8220;timeless’ and produced by students at colleges and universities. Market research shows that almost every day, small market tv stations have to broadcast ‘#8220â€™ news. It can be either regional, local or national. Many customers subscribe to costly services with limited story selection. EvergreenTV Productions will provide them with quality news stories, “filler news” which these stations can use for any time, any day, any cast. EvergreenTV Productions will provide this division to fulfill two needs. Students who want to gain professional experience and be introduced into the television news business. Our website allows students to promote their news stories and publish their resumes. This helps them get the first step in the door. The second is the small market television stations’ needs for news programming. They cannot afford to spend tens or thousands of dollars.
The Short Term
- Two stores can be opened in Tampa/St. Two stores will be opened in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area by year 2. As a franchise, each store will be following a business model that allows them to work efficiently while still maintaining high standards of quality.
- Produce an hour-long video of points of interest with the Tampa/St. Petersburg area to sell to doctor’s offices in the area by the end of month six. Tape sales will support travel and expenses for goal three.
- An inventory of 15 stories is generated for the business/business division by month six. By month nine, there are 50 stories.
- Reach 30 small market stations in the first year.
- B2B division sales up to XX for the third consecutive year
- Build B2B news stories inventories to at least 300 stories in the third year.
- Two home division stores can be opened per year in different markets across the state. i.e., Naples, Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Pensacola. To maintain product consistency and product control, each store must follow our business system.
- Profits can be reinvested into further expansion or business growth.
Keys to Success
- Product quality. This begins with an understanding of the entire process by the customer. Customers should feel confident about releasing their photos and be fully satisfied with the finished product.
- Implementation of the business system. Every employee should be fully trained and able to assist other employees in the goals and objectives as defined within the business system. This will ensure that success is attained as the first step.
First market saturation is crucial within key customer segments. Next, an extensive referral program as detailed in the business systems guidelines will be necessary. Presentations to targeted demographics like professional photographers and retirement homes are essential. It is crucial to develop alliances and copromotions programmes with similar businesses (such as wedding photographer, disc jockeys or travel agencies) in order to continue growth.
Tour and Travel Division:
- Product quality/customer satisfaction. All productions must meet the complete satisfaction of the client, regardless of genre. It is important that employees are trained to anticipate the needs of clients and assess their ability to fulfill them. No project is too small to ignore the importance of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Development of a referral programme. This division won’t actively seek out projects but will respond directly to the needs and requests of clients. The consistency of the client’s expectations and the output of this division will be enhanced by a well-defined network of referrals.
- Product quality. Each story received is subject to extensive review. To encourage the creation of these stories, guidelines were sent to communications professors.
- Marketing. Repeated, consistent, and personal contact to colleges, universities. New news releases advising students and stations about upcoming stories. Faxes, newsletter mail-ins, and a constantly updated website promoting the students and product.
- Management. On-time product delivery. Budgets under control. Budget control. Legal and accounting advice.
#8220In the factory Revlon creates cosmetics but in the store Revlon is a retailer of hope. Charles Revson was the founder and CEO of Revlon.
While EvergreenTV Productions, Inc. operates as a production company, it sells personal memories, opportunities and trust.
The home section creates video scrapbooks set up to music, but also sells memories and high-quality service. Customers must trust that we cherish their photos and will produce every video as if for our own families. It is important that employees feel they can meet the expectations and are open to new ideas in order to improve our business model. Employees are also our internal customers, and should be treated with the same respect given to customers who walk through the door.
The tour and Travel Division is open to new video projects. So the client fully understands that our goal. We will offer alternatives and share our knowledge, but the client’s goal is the main focus. If we cannot achieve our client’s goal, we will present that information in our initial encounter and suggest other possible production means, rather than altering the project to our comfort level.
The business to business division of EvergreenTV Productions, Inc. understands the frustrations and needs of small market tv news, and the desire of broadcast students to become part of the tv news environment. EvergreenTV Productions employs the same skills as tv reporters to produce a service, and a product that is comparable to those of tv editors. It provides professional experience to hundreds of broadcast students each year. It connects students with stations that meet industry standards. While keeping these standards high, it makes a profit and generates cash. It offers guidance and personal service to students. It provides a professional service and an affordable programming opportunity to stations. And EvergreenTV Productions constantly searches for innovative news programming ideas to take this company to the next level, while loyally serving its clients in every possible capacity.