R & R Printing is a new print brokerage firm, formed as a sole proprietorship. The owner has extensive experience in the printing industry as a sales manager.
We can offer printing services on a variety of media including business cards and letterhead. Our goal is be a one-stop shop for all your printing needs. Although we are proud of our products and services, as well as the prices, our marketing strategy emphasizes building long-lasting relationships with customers.
R & R Printing’s focus on helping businesses obtain the right printing products and services will help it increase its sales by more than $1.5million in three years while improving its gross margin. R & R Printing will distinguish themselves by reinforcing reliability and expertise with competitive pricing.
The owner will invest $15,000 to finance the start-up and seeks a 5-year loan of $50,000.
- The first year of sales: $750,000
- In the third year, sales will increase to more than $1.5million
- Increase gross margin to 30% and maintain it.
- Retain client base from previous relationships, and obtain 20 new clients by the end of the first year.
R & R Printing has been helping businesses find the right printing products and services. R & R Printing provides a high level in practical experience, industry contacts, and industry know-how. Clients save time and money by allowing a professional to handle all their printing requirements. Print shops do not have all the products and equipment that businesses need. This is why they rely on R & R Printing to provide their services at a reasonable rate, as well as overseeing the printing process and ensuring the highest quality.
R & R Printing can be described as such a vendor. Our number one goal is to ensure that our clients get the highest quality printing possible, while also ensuring maximum reliability and efficiency. R & R Printing is known for its quick response times, expert advice, and high-quality solutions. This results in satisfied repeat customers. This allows you to build a solid customer base that will continue to bring in consistent profits.
1.3 Keys to Success
These are the keys for success in your business:
- We provide the right information and expertise to meet your printing needs.
- Offering one-stop-shopping and competitive pricing for quality products.
- Establish long-term relationships with clients in order to build loyal repeat customers.