What’s for Dinner? is an exciting, new business with a unique approach to helping people enjoy home cooked meals with their families. Our Plano, TX location will allow customers to prepare 12 meals from a menu that they have pre-selected. This is done in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. They will have enough meals for a month in less than two hours.
Focusing on our competitive edge (no direct competitor in Dallas/Ft. Worth area), our customers, and their needs, What’s For Dinner? Sales will rise to $1.3M within three years.
What’s For Dinner? is owned jointly by Alan and Kim Kirby as an S Corporation. Kim and Alan each have 15 years’ experience in the entertainment industry and food service. Kim is a personal chef and party planner. They are well-versed in the Collin County food preparation methods. Two teenage children have lived the struggle of feeding their family healthy, affordable food. Alan’s connections with local social and communitiy groups and Kim’â€™s ongoing relationships and clients with food distributors and specialtygrocers will help generate high sales in the first-year.
What’s for dinner has several benefits for its target audience.
- Meal preparation is relatively affordable at $15 per person.
- Party atmosphere that is fun, social and festive
- Convenient: Prepare your meals in your own home and eat them whenever you wish.
- Saves time: no shopping, no prep, no clean up.
- Seniors will find special menus and transportation assistance easy to eat.
- And, best of all, not having to decide “What’s For Dinner?”
The plan serves two purposes. The first is to secure funding of $259 708. The second is to create the foundations for our vision, philosophy, strategy and mission to make sure we know where we are and how to get there.
What’s For Dinner? This is a business that offers a wide range of services that allow you to make healthy, delicious meals that you can freeze to be able to take home or eat later. The purpose of this process is to both optimize the time investment needed to prepare the quality of meals that What’s For Dinner? Clients will be able to recognize the importance of this process within their current schedules. They will also be able to adopt the healthy lifestyle that is becoming the norm in a society with poor health.
What’s for Dinner? will provide a unique and distinctive service that will unite a party-like atmosphere with professional food preparation that will attract a growing repeat customer base. What’s For Dinner? This app will allow busy professionals and families to create a range of delicious meals quickly, in a fun atmosphere, without leaving the comfort of their own homes.
Our goal is for the company to be self-sustaining within 3 Years of its inception. This will allow us to expand our menu offerings and geographic offerings within 3 months. What’s for dinner? In 3 years, the company will have employed 4 employees full time and will reach net profits of $100,000 in its second year.
We are here to help you relax by giving you a great selection of dishes to prepare for your family.
1.2 Keys to Success
The keys for success in this business include:
- Customers will be satisfied with our products and services. This will increase customer retention month after month.
- Marketing: This is the process of getting our name out into the public. It involves primarily a large marketing campaign that is driven by customers (word of mouth), along with a variety of conventional and standardized marketing strategies.
- High product quality and variety will be used to increase customer retention and growth.
- Finances: With a growing customer base, we can lower our supply cost by purchasing more bulk goods through food service distributors.
- Variety of menus offered based on seasons, trends and customer preferences.
- Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers by offering a superior quality food at a more affordable price.
- Customers can register and pay online at What’s For dinner’s website.
What’s for dinner? In the first three years of operation, these are:
- To exceed customers’ expectations for food service and food service products.
- To increase the number client served by 25% per annum through superior service.
- To develop a sustainable start-up business that is profitable.
- To realize an after-tax net profit of $134K in the third year.
- To have a net profit of over 10% from sales in the third year.