Tablature Tattoo will open an intimate tattoo parlor in suburban Greenwood NJ. This will allow both newbies as well as collectors to meet two talented artists. It will offer basic tattoos within an hour and more complex tattoos that take half a day. As needed, the artists are available for extended consultations or custom design work. The business will sell clothing and posters with designs by the artists. Jake Hunt and Julie Hunt, husband and wife, are seeking a $10,000, 3-year loan to start the business.
Because the business has low capital requirements, and because the company intends to use low cost marketing techniques and direct sales to attract initial customers, $22,200 is all it takes to launch. Due to the low startup cost and high margins on tattoo work (75%), the business can generate positive cash flow in 6 months. It will also be able to repay the loan quickly. The owners will receive impressive dividends and a generous salary for the freelance artists. Based on their full-time work, the sales team will reach $300,000.
Tablature Tattoo will accomplish the following three-year-old goals:
- In the third year, you can achieve an annual revenue of about $330,000
- Over three years, I created 5446 tattoos
- Net profits are a significant amount of total compensation for the owners. This includes salaries and dividends.
Tablature Tattoo can create beautiful tattoos for customers in Greenwood, NJ. The tattoos will be created by tattoo artists and other products. The business seeks to create a full-time livelihood for Jack and Julie Hunt, the owners, while sharing revenue generously with an additional employed artist who will help to build the business.
Keys to Success
The following are key factors to your success in the tattoo shop industry:
- Encourage customers to come back for more sessions with artists.
- Safety of employees, customers, and customers is our top priority.
- It is a pleasure to work with talented artists and encourage their expression and freedom.