Fulham Furniture Mfr. Since discovering high-end Direct Mail channels, Fulham Furniture Mfr. has experienced rapid growth. Through the help of distributors of office equipment, which sell directly to larger businesses, we were able create another channel.
This business plan anticipates that we will continue to grow our business for three more years. We are careful planning to manage our growth and ensure steady cash flow because of the impact that sales growth has had on working capital.
We also anticipate being more profitable than ever. All in all, this plan represents a healthy company that has good growth prospects and is looking to manage its steady growth.
Fulham Furniture Mfr. Fulham Furniture Mfr. creates productive, pleasant offices with well-designed furniture. We are sensitive to the look and feel of good wood and fine furniture as well as to high-powered personal computing. Customers who value high-quality office environments want us to provide the best value. We strive to give our customers the best value. Our office and workshop environments are creative, supportive, friendly, and fun. Employees are paid fairly and encouraged to respect customers and the quality of our products. We strive to achieve fair and responsible profits that are sufficient to maintain the company’s financial health over the long term, and to compensate investors and owners equally for their risk and money.
1.2 Keys to Success
- Uncompromising commitment towards the quality of the final product: quality wood and workmanship, quality design, quality result.
- Niche marketing can be successful: We must find quality-conscious customers in the right channels. Customers need to be able to find us.
- Assembly that is almost automatic: Although we cannot afford to ship desks fully assembled, the assembly should be so simple and automated that the customer feels better about the quality of the product, not worse.
- You can increase your sales by focusing on the new channels.
- Despite an increase in sales, you should maintain a high Gross Margin.
- In Year 3, increase net profit/sales ratio proportionally