Claremont has seen a 6% increase in population over the last five years. 700,000. This is the current city’s population. The largest increase in the population is seen in southwest Claremont. It is the city’’s most wealthy area. Southwest Claremont has seen a 20% increase in population over the past two decades. The average income of the area’s residents is $200,000 and their homes average $350,000. New construction in the southwest area of the city will result in 600 million in home sales in 2012. In addition to new construction, remodeling of existing homes has increased in this region. Last year, remodeling projects were up 20% over the previous year and accounted for $20 million paid for remodeling services in the area.
The building and remodeling in southwest Claremont has increased the demand for interior design services. The Claremont area saw $4 million in residential interior design sales last year. According to forecasts, sales will increase by 11% next year.
Hamlin and Park Design can offer many interior design services in southwest Claremont to suit any client’s needs.
- On-site consultations;
- Survey of projects and analysis
- Space planning and furniture arrangement
- Design concepts
- Finishes & furnishings;
- Custom designs;
- Purchasing, delivery, & installation;
- Project coordination and management.
Courtney Hamlin and Katherine Park have ten years of experience with the city’s top interior designs firms. Both have created a strong client base which will be referred to designers.
Hamlin and Park Design offer a variety of interior design services that will meet the needs of any client in southwest Claremont.
The primary objectives of our firm are to:
- Exceed customer expectations in service and product.
- Superior performance can increase the number of clients served each year by 15%
- Create a sustainable start up business that is profitable.
Hamlin and Park Design’s mission is to assure superior customer service by doing the following:
- Open communication with clients. The explanation of the “pros and cons” of different selections and design options are discussed in detail.
- Involve the client at every stage of the design process.
- Exceed the expectations of the customer for the project.
- Maintain continuing education of the latest development and innovations in the interior design field.