By focusing on its strengths, its key customers, and the underlying values they need, Information Management Hawai’i, Inc. (IMH) will increase sales steadily in its first three years, while also maintaining the gross margin on sales, with a focus on cash management and working capital.
This business plan shows the way. It renews our vision and strategic focus: adding value to our target market segments, and reinforcing our ties with businesses in our local markets. It also provides the steps to improve our sales, gross profits, and profitability.
This plan includes the summary, chapters on products and services, market focuses, action plans, forecasts, management and financial plans, as well the chapters.
1. Get healthy earnings (EBIT), within the first year.
2. Maintain a midrange gross margin throughout the entire operation.
3. Keep just-in time (JIT), inventory levels at 11 turns per annum
4. Increase sales modestly but steadily in the second and third years.
Hawai’,i businesses will be provided with high-quality, brand-name Information Technology business solutions, professional Technical Support and exceptional Customer Service. This is achieved through the application and understanding of Kinaole principles and heartfelt Aloha. Our employees and stakeholders will also benefit from sound, ethical business practices.
Success Keys 1.3
Our success is based on these keys:
- Establishing and maintaining strong strategic alliances with our manufacturing partners and other business partners in the industry;
- Adopting a market- and customer-focused sales and marketing paradigm.
Manage the business by applying, consistently measuring, and adjusting the fundamentals for a Balanced scorecard.
- Financial Goals vs. Results
- Goals of Internal Business Processes Results
- Goals of Employee Learning & Growth Results
- Customer Satisfaction Goals vs. Results