Gymnastics Jumpstart will help children in the Detroit Metropolitan. We will help them to become more disciplined and focused, and improve their overall health. Gymnastics Jump-Start, a private gym that focuses on gymnastics, teaches various forms of dance and body conditioning. This gym will have Olympic-level equipment for girls and boys.
Every student starts with the basic elements of gymnastics. We then move on to total body conditioning and harder tricks. We will be different from all our competitors by using repetition and variety in our teaching methods. For children to succeed in school, they need to have fun and be excited about what they are doing. Our teachers will be trained to use more innovative teaching methods that not only produce the same or better physical effects on the children but also have a greater mental impact. As a safety precaution, parents will not be allowed to enter the gymnasium.
Gymnastics Jumpstart will make a profit in the first year. After the first year, we expect to have a regular clientele. As the number of children in our classes increases, we will add extra teachers. If growing classes requires hiring and training more teachers, we will do that. We are current teachers of gymnastics at other gyms and have a strong relationship with our customers. We will do all we can to keep them coming to us. Our class prices will be lower than our competitors but our business will still make an excellent profit.
Wanda Bounce & Bea Flip are both competitive gymnasts. We understand the way that private and public gyms are run since we have worked in both of them. We have more than 25 years combined experience coaching gymnastics. We know that children learn the most from mistakes made by their teachers when they compete in gymnastics. We know that sometimes it is necessary to put the book aside and try to achieve your goal. We found that there is a need for private gyms throughout Oakland County. This is because we both grew-up in the county and have never had to travel long distances just to go to private gyms. We are confident our gym will be successful because of the experience we have with various gymnastics facilities throughout the Detroit Metropolitan area.
The owners will each invest $25,000. to help pay for the start-up cost of Gymnastics Jumpstart. In addition, we are seeking a seven-year loan of $36,600 to help cover the initial equipment purchases necessary to open a high-caliber private gymnasium. The financial plan contains details about the repayment.
1.1 Keys to Success
The following are our main keys to success:
- Maintaining a good reputation and untarnished image in the local community
- Competitive pricing
- Flexible hours
- You can park in a lot of places and be sure to keep your vehicle safe.
- Easy access
- High traffic areas are best for maximum exposure to the public
- To reduce overcrowding, design facilities
- Experienced management team
- Customers and employees should have a personal relationship
We can minimize certain risk factors by:
- To sustain operations for the first year, initial capitalization
- Low overhead thanks to multi-skilled employees. Continuous training.
- Active marketing builds strong customer base
- Solid community connections and active participation
- Eliminate collection costs by establishing cash/credit/debit-card-only facilities
Gymnastics Jumpstart offers a safe place to learn and practice gymnastics. We offer a variety of gymnastics and conditioning programs with different price points for everyone. However, we place a greater emphasis on group classes. Our instructors receive ongoing training from some of the most respected coaches in the area. These coaches provide our students with the latest techniques and tricks. Gymnastics Jump Startt is open to everyone and offers a safe environment that’s non-smoking, alcohol-free and drug-free.
Gymnastics Jumpstartt has these objectives:
- Exceed 60% capacity in the first year.
- By the end if the first year, 300+ participants will be in your organization.
- Increase membership by 20% by the end of the second year of operation.