GlobeSpan Meeting Planners, Inc., a company dedicated to the representation of meeting organizers from all industries, will be established. The founders have over 17 years experience in the hospitality industry working with both domestic and international meeting planners. GlobeSpan will allow founders to leverage their expertise in meeting planners while working with hotels, resorts, and other locations around the globe.
GlobeSpan Meeting Planners will be partnering with HelmsBriscoe – the industry’s largest and most respected meeting and conference resource company – thereby putting a full service operational division at GlobeSpan’’s disposal.
GlobeSpan Meeting Planners is committed to being the most productive member in the HelmsBriscoe alliance of meeting planners by providing top-quality service to our clients. GlobeSpan provides a complete service, which includes site search, rate negotiation, and event management. GlobeSpan will be compensated by the hotels/resorts, and by the complete event planning/airline/cruise assistance offered by HelmsBriscoe’s Resource One at the rate of six percent of gross revenues generated, paid in commission. GlobeSpan offers a valuable and easy alternative to its clients as well as a flexible working environment with fair compensation for its founders.
Success: 1.2 Keys
There are four key elements we will accomplish to succeed:
- Consistent and diligent client prospecting.
- Provide timely, reliable, money-saving site searches representing only the hotels/resorts which best reflect the clientsâ€™ needs.
- Maximizing revenue potential by offering all commission-based services provided by HelmsBriscoeâ€™s Resource One, turning a program which would have been commission on hotel rooms only revenue into commission on complete program revenue (air, production/audiovisual, program planning).
- Utilize the combined expertise of the owners to add value to the client.
- Book a gross sales revenue of $30,000 by December 31st, Year 1.
- To book a total gross sales commission of $120,000 before December 31, Year 2.
- To book a $284,000 gross sales commission by December 31, Year 3
- To repay $50,000 of small business loans by July 1, Year 4.