Located off Highway 126, next to the new Oakridge Plaza, McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop will offer a convenient one-stop resource for all fishing products to travelers heading into the McKenzie National Parks System. Highway 126 leads to more than 130 fishing locations. Oakridge Plaza, which is the last shopping and dining area before entering McKenzie National Parks System, is located at the Oakridge Plaza. McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop can capitalize on their location to bring in customers. It will offer a variety of fishing products, as well information on the current fishing conditions.
Brad West is the owner of McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop. He has been a passionate fisherman in the region for 25 years. He is an avid fisherman and knows the best spots for fishing. In the last seven years, he has also managed two bait and fishing tackle shops.
- To become a favorite and essential shopping destination for those who travel to the area for fishing.
- Create a customer base to increase each year.
- We offer exceptional products and service to both novice and experienced anglers.
1.2 Keys for Success
The keys to success for McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop are the following:
- Address : The McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop, located just off Highway 126 next to Oakridge Plaza, is at . Highway 126 opens up to 130 public fishing sites in the McKenzie National Park System. Oakridge Plaza is the last commercial shopping and dining location before entering the McKenzie National Park System. Many visitors stop by the plaza regularly at the start and end of their day within the park system.
- SERVICE: Brad West from McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop realizes that customers aren’t there to just browse. They need the right product or the best information on where to fish. McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop can provide exceptional customer service and get customers on the road to enjoy a day fishing.
The mission of McKenzie Tackle and Bait Shop is to be the best, most visible, fishing product and information resource in the McKenzie National Parks area. We want tourists to see our store as an important stop on their fishing trip.