Bauman’s Frozen Custard will be opening in Eugene. Bauman’s is a start up shop that plans to be in Eugene/Springfield for the long term. Bauman’s Frozen Custard has received a $15,000 funding investment from Matthew Bauman. This will allow them to start a successful venture to secure start-up financing via a combination of debt and investment.
Bauman’’s plans to bring Frozen Custard (and Italian Ice) to Eugene. The product is currently inaccessible. The initial offerings of the company will include rich, creamy Frozen Custard as well as bright, sweet Italian Ice in a variety of sizes. We plan to build a loyal customer base through selective marketing. Bauman’s Frozen Custard will be a high-end scoop shop that offers a distinguished product offering and is affordable.
We predict our first year sales will reach approximately $66,000 and climb to over $90,000 by the end of the second year. Despite the initial loss of $66,000 in year one, we expect that year two will be profitable without putting pressure on our cash reserves. Our marketing research shows that these sales are easily achievable by any small-scale scoop shop. Our overall financial model emphasizes long-term potential in the local marketplace over short-term returns favored in hip new restaurants with shorter life spans in larger cities.
To create the finest quality all natural frozen custard and Italian ice with a commitment to incorporating the freshest, richest, and creamiest ingredients into a world class product.
To provide the best service possible in a relaxed, friendly and relaxing environment.
To actively seek and respond the customer’s needs.
Bauman’’s Frozen Custard (and Italian Ice) have two objectives.
- In the first year of operation, more than $65,000 in sales were achieved.
- Increase annual sales in the second year by 30% or more over the initial year.
- Frozen Custard provides unique flavor benefits over traditional Ice Cream. This is what we did within the first six (6)months of operation.
- Established the business as Eugene’s premier Frozen Custard retailer.
1.3 Keys for Success
Bauman will share his secrets to success:
- Presenting a high level of quality in its product line.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with customers to generate new and repeat sales.
- Significant investment in grass root marketing
- Innovative product offerings that differentiate us from the competition.