EquineAcres is a recreational property development project. It is not an horse business. The good news is that …
What business professional doesn’t know or love the story behind Levi Strauss the poor migrant male? We have included a brief summary of the story here, just in case.
Levi Strauss arrived in California during the great gold rush. Along with many others, he had his sights set on the ‘#8220â€™ big strike and making a fortune for the rest of his life. Levi was a very observant man. Although the pull to the goldfields was strong, Levi couldn’t help but notice that 1,000 people came back empty-handed for every one who returned with gold. He also observed a shortage of supplies. He saw that many who were supplying the goldfields had made their #8220big strike without ever leaving their city home. Canvas was one particular commodity in very short supply. Levi wired his “grub stake” back to relatives in the East with instructions to purchase all the canvas they could and have it shipped to him in San Francisco. His canvas arrived, and he was able to sell it within days. He ordered more canvas, sold more, then ordered even more. He soon found himself supplying all types of supplies to those heading for the #8220gold. Levi never sought his fortune in gold fields. He made his fortune in supplying the people who were going. The rest, as they say, is history with the Levi Strauss Company now a member of the global Fortune 1000 with more than 100 years of profitable and successful business.
EquineAcres follows the same simple business model. The equine industry is a multi-billion dollar American industry with Oklahoma ranked 4th in activity. The writer of this business proposal has already “gone to gold fields” without financial reward. But as we all know, blessings can often be mixed, and thus is the case with this business proposal. EquineAcres’ business plan is a result of extensive experience in the equine industry. EquineAcres does not directly deal with horses. EquineAcres is able to meet the needs and wants of those who are. Thank you, Mr. Strauss.
EquineAcres will use the business knowledge and experience gained over a successful 20-year professional career to penetrate an underserved market in a highly lucrative industry. EquineAcres has an attractive set products and services that are virtually unobtainable heretofore. This creates a profitable business entity that is ideally suited to exponential growth.
The reviewer of this business proposal is invited and encouraged. After recognizing the potential, the reviewer should contact the originator for further discussion in order to establish a mutually rewarding and profitable business relationship.
EquineAcres provides a safe, clean and attractive resort community for horses and their owners. Primary focus for horses is placed upon exceptional care and 24-hour monitoring, health, safety, and security. For the owners, primary focus is placed upon providing a community atmosphere, professional and reliable business operations, competitive pricing of a complete range of equine products and services, and a full service facility ideally suited to meet all of their equestrian needs. Above all, customer service, professional staff and business operations, and the good of the community, will supersede all other issues at all times.
1.2 Keys to Success
Here are the keys to EquineAcres’s success:
A 100% lease rate.
- To maintain a minimum of 75% sales goal for products and services.
- A retreat community setting that provides a welcoming, relaxing and fun environment for the lessors.
- We provide an extensive range of equestrian goods and services that will help you to get the highest revenue from your lessors.
- Providing a return on investment substantial enough to fund the opening of two additional EquineAcres facilities, one each serving the Tulsa and Oklahoma City markets.
EquineAcres will have five primary goals that will determine its success:
Percentage of leased lot, 10 available leases: Minimum 80%, 90%, acceptable medium, 100% = primary objective.
- Percentage of maximum occupancy in 30 equine residencies available: 80% = minimum; 90% = acceptable medium; 100% = primary goal.
- Percentage of residency feed purchase from EquineAcres: 75% = minimum, 90% = acceptable medium, 100% = primary goal.
- Percentage for monthly product sales goal $2,500: 75% ($1,875) = Minimum, 90% ($2,250), = Acceptable Medium, 100% ($2,750), = Primary Goal.
- Percentage to reach $1,450 monthly sales goal: 75% ($1,075) = minimum. 95% ($1,300). Acceptable medium. 110% ($1,600) = primary.