Pyramid Engineering is an engineering firm that specializes in electrical, plumbing, fire protection and mechanical engineering. We provide engineering, design, and consulting services for government, educational and commercial facilities. The firm provides engineering services using technologically superior processes, providing greater value for clients and enhanced design and construction.
Architectural firms are the target customers. The targeted work is split into five categories: education, health, commercial and government facilities, contractors, and contractors. Pyramid’s competitive edge will be our knowledge of digital-based design resources. Superior customer service will also help differentiate the firm. The production team will need to be focused on the implementation of a quality assurance and control program.
Pyramid Engineering, P.C. It was founded in Pennsylvania as a professional corporation. The company is privately owned by the four founding partners: John Lavoie, Tom Heasley, John Solarczyk and Eric Haugh, all licensed engineers, with a combined 90 years of experience in their fields.
Year 1 sales will exceed $350,000, and could rise to $400,000 by Year 2. This year will be the first year of profitability. Expected profits to rise significantly by Year 3.
The biggest challenges facing the firm are expanding its client base and positioning it to be a more prominent player in a global market.
This businessplan outlines the purpose, focus, implementation, and future plans of this firm. We are seeking an additional $26,000 of short-term borrowing to maintain our cash flow over the next year as we become profitable.
Our mission is to provide top quality professional engineering service for construction and related activities to a balanced mix of public and private clients. We believe in providing high-quality service to our clients, staff development, ethical behavior, and reasonable profit.
We are known for being an integrated engineering firm that is able to work with clients and extend our reach to the community.
We will be recognized for our design excellence, systems integration and commitment to sustainability. Our designs will advance the concept of the unity of people, materials and environment which function as a greater whole.
We seek to add value through innovation and creativity, aligning ourselves with our clients’ goals, delivering services that meet their quality, schedules and cost objectives.
Pyramid has identified these objectives:
- Revenues of $350,000 in Year 1 and close to $400,000 by 5 years.
- At the end the fifth year, achieve 10% market share
- Reach profitability within three years.
- You can become a prominent engineering firm in western Pennsylvania and central Pennsylvania within five year.
1.3 Keys to Success
Pyramid has identified key keys to success in building a sustainable business. This will greatly increase the chances of success.
- Excellence in providing professional quality services on time and on budget.
- Develop visibility to generate new business leads
- Establishing a strategy for following up with clients to determine performance.
- Implementing and maintaining a quality control and assurance policy.
- Combining our experience to provide multiple revenue-generating opportunities, including mechanical, electrical and plumbing, fire protection, project consulting, and other revenue-generating opportunities.