New construction of upscale residential housing in Boston has been robust in recent years, leading to the formation of new communities in need of neighborhood stores and services. As the population shifts, retail businesses will have more opportunities to take advantage of this growth.
Vino Maestro will be a full-service retail merchant of fine wines and spirits in Boston. It will stand out from the rest and grab market share by securing prime location in a new Boston residential area. It will model itself after the top retail sector leaders. This includes excellent customer service, high quality inventory, and competitive prices.
Our goal is for Boston to become the best place to purchase wine. This will be measured by sales growth, as well as the opinions and ratings that are published in the media. In order to assist with revenue growth, the company will have access to computerized sales and inventory records. This will enable them to anticipate demand, maximize cash flow, identify best-selling products, match profitability and volume to service levels, predict demand, plan for future growth, and optimize supplier/distributor partnerships.
- Earn and maintain Vino Maestro’s status as one of the best wine and spirits retailers in Boston.
- From inception, establish a minimum 30% gross profit margin (retail price less the wholesale cost).
- Three years to achieve a profitable return on investment
- Earn a 15% internal rate of return for investors over the life of the lease.
- Attract motivated, skilled staff.