RQM Technologies (RQM), an exciting start up company in the new field of Personal Tracking Devices is predicted to become a $22 Billion market by Ovum Research.
Products and Services
RQM is developing and distributing miniaturized Personal Locator Devices (or Personal Tracking Devices) Our devices will initially be manufactured by subcontractors. However, we will continue to develop and distribute the supporting software and systems within RQM. We also plan to make our products in house in the future. Our technology is military-inspired (patents were applied for), which allows many of the systems to work without cellular towers. This makes them useful anywhere around the globe, including cities, deserts and oceans. The uniqueness of our products is that they can be programmed in a small way. Our systems are customizable by the end user to fit their individual needs.
Our main target markets are, but not limited to: the family consumer (channel sales to OEMs), businesses tracking shipments and vehicles, the military, as well as the political arena. We have received interest from many of these target markets due to our unique programming capabilities, including one branch in the U.S. Military.
We predict our systems will also appeal strongly to families concerned about the safety of their loved ones. Child abductions are increasing worldwide. The FBI National Crime Information Center reports that more than 2,100 children go missing every day in the U.S. At the opposite end of the age spectrum are the 4.5M Alzheimer patients in America. 60% of these adults wander from their homes and become oblivious to their surroundings. Our devices have the potential to save lives.
The total number of potential customers for our products is well above 500,000,000. We will instead focus on a realistic and achievable three-year target of approximately 99,000 users worldwide. This will produce many millions in sales revenues.
The founders of RQM Technologies, Steven M. Bloome and Andrew F. Siska, have been associates for over 20 years; they create the perfect synergy to ensure the success of our company. Steven M. Bloome, a Sales and Marketing Management veteran, has more 25 years of experience in successfully presiding over previously untapped markets, partnering with other businesses in win-win situations, and creating national visibility for companies. He’s also an expert in the launch of new products. Andrew F. Siska is a Chief Electronic Engineer with 20 years experience, and is considered an expert in his field, having previously designed devices for military applications, medical imaging systems, computers and more.
RQM Technologies will increase their sales by increasing sales to millions of dollars within two-years by focusing only on our strengths and on key customers.
RQM Technologies’ aim is to become the worldwide leader in Personal Locator Equipments. RQM Technologies’ mission is to be the best supplier and developer of potentially life-saving Personal Locator Devices.
Success Keys 1.2
The keys to success in this business are:
- Product quality in real-life situations.
- Next-generation technology is being used to improve current systems and differentiate ourselves from the competition.
- Marketing: Dealing with channel issues or barriers to entry and/or resolving problems involving major advertising budgets and promotion budgets.
- Management: products delivered on-time, costs controlled, marketing budgets managed. There is a temptation to increase
We won’t allow growth to come at the expense profit; we will monitor this temptation to make sure that our plan is carried out.
To maintain these key factors, RQM Technologies’ needs include start-up funding, partnering with value-added investor/partners, aggressive marketing, quality sales professionals, accomplished C-Level management, product branding, increasing reach into target markets, affiliating with the right channel partners, competitive intelligence and appropriate use of evolving technologies.
RQM Technologies has identified three types if objectives that are both challenging and achievable for the company. They are:
- To be the best vendor in the emerging Personal Locator Device Industry.
- Within one year after the company’s founding, profitability.
- To develop additional profit centers like programming, training, seminars and ancillary items. Within the first year.
- Increase product sales to several million dollars annually by the end of the second year.
- Increase gross margin and keep it at an all-time high by the third fiscal year.
- Continuously improve inventory turnover until standard inventory by the third year.
- For market penetration or domination to increase, you should focus on targeting marketing.
- Increase your market share with controlled growth
- RQM Technologies’#8217′ name and products should be well-known.
- Position us as the largest Personal Locator Device manufacturer in the world.