Hang Toes Surfing is a new American player in the active wear and surf apparel market. Hang Toes Surfing’s members are surfers and designers creating quality products that can be used for skating, surfing, and other active lifestyles. Hang Toes Surfing aims to expand their market reach and become a well-known apparel and logo company.
Hang Toes Surfing has its headquarters in Florida, and all of its products are made in South America. Florida was strategically chosen because it is known as the capital of South American Hispanic blends in the United States.
Hang Toes Surfing currently has both surfing and active-wear clothing lines that will soon be available for distribution in the United States.
Hang Toes Surfing is able to supply the growing active-wear niche market with high-quality apparel from their South American manufacturer. The clothing line can be divided into five segments: recreational, fitness speed (cycling), leisure and severe skaters.
The management team at the company is composed of sports-oriented individuals who design products to fit their active lifestyles. Hang Toes Surfing President is also the president of the South American manufacturer. He has 25 years of surfing experience and is dedicated, personally and professionally, to the world of surfing and surf competitions. His passion for surfing has been passed on to his family, who regularly participate in surf competitions. The Vice President and CEO in the United States became involved while supporting their children’s participation in ice hockey and skate boarding.
Hang Toes Surfing can be a fun business that will make use of each person’s passions to benefit the company and all people who are sports-active.
Sales are forecasted to be $765,000 for year one. Hang Toes Surfing is expected to make strong profits in year three.
- Provide specialty surfing stores with top quality active-wear products
- Design and manufacture new products, and increase brand awareness
- Expand and develop a sales team throughout the United States
- Our first year of business saw us reach sales of $700,000. We also reached sales in excess of $50,000 each month.
- Sponsor local community sporting events
- Develop products that will attract our buyers and sell to consumers
- Maximize our profit margins and build an e-commerce market.
Hang Toes Surfing focuses on the after-market. Based on the high number of specialty stores opening in the United States, this is a market that we have identified.
Hang Toes Surfing will have the ability to adapt their product lines for a range of recreation activities such as sports and leisure. Our mission?
- We will focus our product lines on the top-selling products against other companies such as Reef, Quicksilver/Roxy, Reef and Billabong.
- Focus on our surfing industry experience to identify products that attract consumers to specialty stores
Keys to Success
- Get feedback from your customers (kids/teens/young adults) in order to create a successful clothing line that fits their needs and tastes.
- Create a niche market to sell our unique apparel (bags/beanie/hats, and surf boards).
- Sell online to maximize profits
- Controlling and scheduling production to maintain low overhead costs is key to lowering your overhead costs
- Implement a successful marketing campaign to inform the existing clientele and the public of our new image
- Marketing can help build brand equity and image.