Aztec Food imports (Aztec), will be offering food product imports to Mexico in order to meet growing demand from the Hispanic/Latino community of greater Richmond. This community represents half the Richmond Metro’s population (250k) and has seen an increase of 70% in the last five year. Aztec has surpassed all competitors in supplying mexican food products into the area’s two PriceRight grocery stores. Aztec will start a successful business servicing the small and large markets.
- Aztec Food Imports has been established as Richmond’s number one importer for mexican foods products.
- Over the next 2 years, 20% more mexican food items will be sold in local stores.
- Establish solid working relationships and trust with local purchasing agents to serve Richmond’s growing Hispanic/Latino population.
Aztec is a company that imports Mexican food to Richmond. This will help alleviate the suffering of those who live more than 150 miles away. Raymond Garcia, Aztec’s founder, will leverage his importing experience, his experience in food retail, as well his connections in Mexico, to bring products that local customers want.
1.3 Keys for Success
These are the keys to Aztec’s success:
- Offering products with a high quality/value relationship that arenâ€™t readily available. This is vital for maintaining niche markets as stated in the mission statement.
- Reliable and timely deliveries. Aztec must live up to its delivery promises. It is difficult to do business in Mexico because of its nature. This requires planning and scheduling long-term orders.
- A reliable administration who is available to help customers, prepare accurate bills, follow up on orders, and keep a close watch over expenses and collections of accounts receivables.