Heavy Lifting, Inc., a new player in international civil aviation, is still in its infancy stages. It is being formed to take advantage of a gap that exists in international civil aviation safety with respect to the provision of systems:
- To independently verify compliance with maximum certified aircraft balance and weight limits for takeoff & landing.
- The new system provides airport operators with a more efficient revenue-generating device that generates landing fees from a broader base than the current system.
- They offer other industry members cost savings and accurate weight and balance measurements.
- You will have peace of heart, reduced fuel and emission costs, and can lower maintenance costs.
The management of Heavy Lifting, Inc. is experienced in the aviation and engineering businesses with a total of over eighty years combined experience.
Heavy Lifting, Inc., which had a modest first turnover, expects to see exceptional sales by year three, as well as a commensurate net income. Our research has revealed that there is potential for over 10,000 airports to use our product. This potential allows us to expect a huge share of the total market. A $1 million investment from an outside investor can result in an IRR of 91% for 20% of the Heavy lifting stock. This will be before we launch an initial public offering.
We will start by explaining the urgent need for aircraft weights and balance systems at all airports that transport passengers or freight for rent or reward. We will present a novel and innovative way for airport owners to generate revenue, as well as a tangible safety improvement that could potentially save lives and reduce aircraft hull damage.
These are the objectives of the company:
- In the first year of operation, to build and test two (2) Heavy Lifting aircraft weight bridges at DEF in California.
- To get acceptance of the requirement of weight bridges as a safety and compliance-checking requirement for all Regular Passenger Transports in U.S.A. and other countries.
- Keep a global database of commercial weight and balanced information.
- After FAA accepts the RPT airport requirement, to provide Heavy lifting systems for public transport and cargo aircraft safety surveillance and compliance. Also to receive acceptance from other State CAA’’s and ICAO about the need for a global safety-compliance monitoring weight and balance network. (Create SARPS in Annexe 6).
Our ultimate goal is to sell heavy lifting aircraft weight and balance weight bridges to all airports around the globe that cater to aircraft carrying passengers or cargo for hire, reward, or rent.
Heavy Lifting’s mission is to provide all aviation users with accurate and affordable aircraft weight, balance, safety and compliance monitoring system. This includes regulatory authorities as well as airport owners, plane operators, airline insurers and aircraft manufacturers.
Our service will ensure that every aircraft is measured accurately and quickly just before takeoff in order to make sure they don’t exceed their certified maximum allowable takeoff weigh limit. On landing, each aircraft will be weighed to ensure compliance with maximum certified landing weight limits for that aircraft type.
Our products are designed to improve flight safety. They will be manufactured according to international standards of precision, reliability, quality assurance and safety. Our products will have ISO 9001 certification.
We make this promise:
- Openness (Transparent business dealings).
- Quality Assurance
- Customer satisfaction.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- We welcome feedback and discussions.
We offer industry-leading compensation packages that recognize and reward exceptional performance to our staff We offer all full-time employees a renumeration package that recognizes their worth to the company, their families and the community.
All staff receive benefits such as long-service pension plans, term life insurance, heathcare insurance, and term life insurance according to the terms of various contracts.
To our customers, we offer the assurance that we will always be listening. We will listen to their needs and include them in every phase of product implementation. From pre-contract to completion, we promise to act professionally, friendly, and helpful.
To our shareholders we promise to maximize profits consistent with a philosophy of quality and service over profit. All shareholders are welcome to contact senior management of the company with any concerns. To this end, we publish all contact email addresses. We welcome constructive feedback and will conduct business in an open, professional manner.
1.3 Keys to Success
We have the keys to success
- Experienced executive management
- High-quality products
- System delivered on schedule and within budget
- The unfilled market need for our products