Chicano Stylez (CS), a boutique that sells clothing and accessories for the Chicano/Hispanic growing population of Eugene, Oregon is a dazzling store. We offer unique products from Los Angeles to South America. CS aims at becoming Oregon’s best cultural retail store. We want to be able to offer our customers rare and high-quality products and high profits.
We are located in downtown Eugene and serve as a central point for the Hispanic population. We believe it is vital to create a community of acceptance and care. It also provides a space where individuals can connect with and identify with the cultural aspects of their culture. We take pride in offering children free services such as story nights and art lessons.
Chicano Stylez encourages creativity among its employees. It also values diversity. We also offer goals for employees such as profit sharing and company growth.
- Chicano Stylez to be the number one cultural retailer in Oregon
- To earn a small profit margin in the first year.
- To have a customer list of 5,000 customers by the end year one.
- To make a positive net profit in year 2.
1.2 Keys to Success
In order for Chicano Stylez to succeed we must:
- High-quality products
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be a helpful and respected member of the community
- Create continued customer loyalty, resulting in repeat purchases