This business plan details the strategy for selling enterprise software planning solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises. Corporate Software Sales will be the direct selling arm of an Oregon-based software manufacturer. A key component of our plan is to identify businesses that are interested in purchasing software and services. We expect high levels of profitability. Our reputation and management skills in dealing with corporate decision-makers will be the cornerstones of our success.
- You can sell a business management software package to corporate managers, and you will earn $60K commissions within the first year.
- Each client can personalize the software to suit their needs.
- Offer training and follow up service to each client.
The employees of CSS recognize that information is vital for management and presenting that information in an efficient and easily understood framework is crucial. CSS recognizes that not all business managers require the same tools. A tool that works well for a service-based firm might not be applicable to a manufacturer. Because of this, we are able to market a third-party software plan tool that is proven and can be customized to suit the client’s needs. Although we recognize the intimate relationship between profitability and quality products, we know that our success is ultimately dependent on the well-being of our employees.
1.3 Keys to Success
Our ability and willingness to learn is key to the success of our business.
- Anticipate clients needs.
- Adapt software solutions to these needs.
- Identify industries/corporations that need planning tools.