SAFEassure, LLC has designed a new product that provides managers with a quick, easy, and affordable method to effectively monitor employee hand washing. Hand washing is the most effective way to prevent communicable disorders.
Hand washing can lead to over 130,000 deaths annually in the U.S., with the transmission of communicable illnesses in day cares, hospitals and restaurants. It is more than AIDS and breast Cancer combined. Studies have shown that proper hand washing procedures in these environments could cut down the spread of disease by up to 75%. This problem is most likely due to the inability to monitor and regulate employee handwashing. Existing products don’t offer cost-effective or affordable ways to enforce and maintain hand washing compliance. The direct cost of treating preventable diseases in America is more than $95 billion each year. (www.webmd.com)
SAFEassure, LLC is a first producer to address this issue and provide indisputable proof every single time a person washes their hand. After washing, the soap’s unique dye stays on the hands and fades to skin’s natural color in just six minutes. Supervisors will be able quickly to determine if hand washing was performed. The product offers a higher level of sanitation compliance than any other on the market. The soap meets all FDA requirements.
Even though hospitals and restaurants are huge markets for products like ours, the best target market is day cares. Day cares make a good market, as they have a direct interest in reducing disease spread among children. They also have the support of their parents to ensure a clean environment. Family Practice News stated that many day care centers have sophisticated germ factories. This means they can easily exchange viruses and bacteria by sharing toys or shaking hands. Many of those horrible bugs also travel home with them to spread their disease to other family members.
SAFEassure, LLC’s founding team is strong and the board of advisors are experienced. Our primary advisor, Jack Soap, brings twenty years of industry experience and networked relationships to accelerate market penetration of the product line. SAFEassure, LLC, will outsource its soap production to an existing soap maker. The company’s executive team will begin by targeting the Portland Metro area, and then eventually the greater Northwest. This will be done through direct sales and existing channels that allow them to penetrate the market. Initial capital will be used to test, patent, approve, produce, and market SAFEassure, as well as provide working capital for the first year.
SAFEassure, LLC will use three simple strategies to reach our goals of growth.
- Take advantage of the first-mover advantages in a highly fragmented marketplace by creating a unique product.
- Create a strong brand campaign to increase awareness, positive perception, and sales for our products in the target markets.
- Keep developing new products to suit a wide range of markets.
Based on financial projections, SAFEassure, LLC would need $250,000 as start-up capital, but it will generate positive cash flows in October, Year 1 based on detailed financial projections. The company will generate $850,000 in sales and a substantial net profit by the end of year 3. SAFEassure, LLC offers investors a company with substantial growth potential, cushioned by revenue generating stability.
Our mission is creating value for our customers and shareholders.
Keys to Success
- To promote SAFEassure’s products and establish its standard for hand washing compliance, this campaign was a first-mover branding campaign.
- Patent protection protects our time sensitive dye and product idea from other competitors.
- Establishing complementary relationships with organizations that are interested in increasing hand-washing compliance.
- Create a complete prototype that meets all regulatory standards by February 1, 2001
- By December Year 2nd, specialty soap will be the choice of day care centers across the Northwest.
- At the end of Year 6, achieve sales of $5million
Leave a Reply