Furniture production and sale is a $12-billion industry. The industry’s main focus is on the wealthy customer who can spend more than $3,000 on furniture. In Richmond, there are fifteen furniture stores that are competing for these customers with deep pockets. Those customers who can’t afford these high prices are left with a poor selection of inferior products.
Richmond Metro has around 50,000 residents living on modest incomes who don’t have access to quality furniture shops to help them. The area furniture stores have not responded to the growing population of people with low incomes over the last five years. It is a good idea to target customers with low incomes. They are predicted to make up half the metropolitan population by 2023; making them the fastest-growing section of the city’’s housing market.
Richmond has three housing renovations for modest income that are currently in progress. Together, they will produce 1,500 units which will be used as affordable housing.
The House of Pine, a custom-made, ready-to finish pine furniture company, will be reviving the Richmond Metro section. It’s affordable and hand-made. We offer:
- Truly Custom Furniture Unfinished furniture pieces that are custom made for each customer. We will customize any piece, or create a new piece from a sketch provided by the customer.
- Heirloom Furniture: This furniture will last generations. Each piece of furniture is handmade, making each one unique.
- Handmade From Quality Pine: Every item is made by a skilled craftsman using only the finest pine. Every piece is carefully checked for texture and grain before being used.
The House of Pine’s mission is simple. The customer gets exactly what they want: furniture that is both affordable and stylish, in any size, to suit their needs.
1.2 Keys To Success
These are The Keys to Success For The House of Pine
- Offer quality furniture that lasts and is affordable to our customers
- Any piece can be customized as per the customer’s request.
- You can also create a completely new piece of art from scratch if you are unable to customize a piece.