This document was prepared to provide information about Play Time for Kids.
Play Time for Kids has identified the family entertainment industry as its primary interest and to that end the company has focused its efforts on the development of one or more family entertainment centers (FEC) to provide quality family entertainment activities to the communities in the Our County, Big City area.
Play Time for Kids, a company that is focused on family entertainment within a family-oriented community. Play Time for Kids has the potential to benefit from an expanding industry.
Entertainment is the buzzword for the new millennium. David L. Malmuth (senior vice president, TrizenHahn Development Corp.), observed that “people aren’t interested in just buying things.” They want an experience. And they believe authenticity, fun, and participation are the keys to creating great experiences. Americans are able to spend money on entertainment and will do so. Statistics show that the United States spends more on entertainment than it does on clothes or health care.
Play Time for Kids is all about quality family entertainment. In the first phase of development detailed below, construction and commercialization one FEC are included. FECs that the company proposes to construct will provide the kind of entertainment and adventure that the market requires.
In addition to the other capitalization and funding efforts mentioned herein, the Company anticipates seeking funds from other sources that may be able to assist with the purchase of the building we initially lease.
A recent census conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau found that from 1999 to 2000, personal consumption and expenditures for amusement and recreation increased by $31.5 billion, with an overall industry gross of $56.2 billion. Source: U.S. Census Bureau. Statistical Analysis of the U.S.: 2000 – – The National Income and Product Accounts. U.S. 1929-94. Vol.
We project a steady and minimal annual growth of 5 percent with our experienced management team and our marketing plan.
The following objectives are set for Play Time for Kids
- To build a service-based business that exceeds customer expectations.
- To increase customer numbers by at minimum 20% per annum through exceptional customer service and word -of-mouth referrals.
- At the end of the first calendar year, have a 90% clientele return rate.
- End of your first-year, establish yourself as a popular community destination.
- Educate the community on what the company has to offer.
The company will be the leading industry player in Northeast Our County.
To provide outstanding child play care in safe and fun environments for children.
Success Keys 1.3
These are the keys to our success in business:
- Superior Customer Service: Quality hourly care.
- Environment: Provide an environment that is clean, elegant, and fun for professionals to trust.
- Convenience allows clients to access multiple services in one place.
- Location: provide an easily accessible location for customer convenience.
- Reputation: credibility, integrity, and 100% dedication.
- Indoor activities are available for all year entertainment
- Facility designed to curb overcrowding.
- A qualified management team.
Company believes that certain risks can be managed by:
- Initial capitalization of the company to sustain operations through year one.
- Low overhead through the use of multi-skilled employees and continual training (i.e., child development classes).
- Attative marketing creates a strong customer base
- Strong community ties and involvement with nonprofit organizations.
Leave a Reply