Copriso provides a complete solution for printing services and products, including office stationery, brochures and business forms. It is a Colorado-based, home-based business. Copriso was known as ePrint, Inc. during the past five-years under Adam Suson’s sole ownership. Adam joined the Sir Speedy franchise his father had created in 1972. From 1983 to 1996 Adam managed the scheduling, procurement and press operations for Sir Speedy. Adam, a freelance printing consultant, became an independent printer when the family decided to sell the franchise many years ago.
The name Copriso is a representation of Colorado Printing Solutions. This name change was due to a Colorado name registration conflict. With the new name, it was determined that an aggressive marketing strategy should be implemented. This strategy includes direct mail and telephone solicitation. Copriso recruited a business partner to assist with this marketing strategy.
Paul Levy brings 15 years of sales and marketing experience in both computer technology and telephony. Paul Levy demonstrated consistency over the 15-year period in exceeding sales goals. These goals included quotas of $1 to $3 million. Paul managed both sales for individuals and also sales training.
Most businesses must pay for printing. Our combined experience and the resilience of this industry make us believe that this change in name ownership and our new marketing strategy will prove to be a good business decision. Here are the key success factors and key factors for next year.
- Implementing our new marketing plan.
- To increase our customer base.
- Cash flow planning and financial control
To help us with our marketing strategy, we are looking for a long-term loan. This loan will cover the initial year’s business expenses and help ensure consistency in marketing efforts, due to the seasonal nature this industry.
Copriso provides printing solutions and is committed to being a single source provider for all printing needs. With a focus on earning and maintaining customers trust, While maintaining a consistent margin, we will provide exceptional service and fair prices to our customers. We will create a work environment that is friendly, fair, creative, and respects hard work and new ideas.
1. To increase annual sales by the third-year of this plan.
2. To establish a tiered client hierarchy:
- 20% for long-term customers who are already established
- 60% customers with ongoing irregular and periodic needs
- 20% new customers with unestablished needs.
3. To find 12 new appointment and bidding opportunities each month.
4. To establish two new long-term “quality” relationships per month.
5. To operate at a minimum of 50% margin. This margin can only be determined by using historical rates from the preceding eight years.
6. To be a true ‘one-stop shop’ by being able address all of the customer’s printing requirements, from consulting and design assistance to printing and binding to distribution. Our goal: To eliminate the need for customers to source printing outside our reach.
7. To promote an awareness of Copriso so as to support sales and income goals through aggressive marketing and telephone contact. Marketing and word-of mouth referrals will help to spread this awareness. To continue and increase our customer base, we will ask for referral information from all customers. Copriso will promote its services through direct mailings, telephone sales and other means. Future marketing plans will be discussed with radio and TV potentials.
8. To achieve a 30% annual growth rate. This number is based on eight years of historical data combined with the new marketing program.
Leave a Reply