PrintingSolutions.com is being designed as a global Internet printing services/print shop who is focused on reducing the overall printing price structure, in addition to enabling business-to-business transactions for printing presses and the graphic art design industry. PrintingSolutions.com will also attain a competitive edge by offering services such as website development and e-commerce, which have become essential for any business presence.
PrintingSolutions.com intends to establish and operate an Internet print shop with services costing significantly less than the prices of its competitors, while supplying superior quality. Printing Solutions will offer graphic services and its website to help start-ups as well as established businesses reduce their printing costs and e-commerce costs.
Highlights of PrintingSolutions.com
- Breakthrough services. PrintingSolutions.com will develop a unique website that provides customers various ways to create business stationery, including business cards, envelopes, notepads, and door hangers. Customers can also use the graphic arts design center to create logos and other designs that are essential to their company’s identity.
- Trademarks. The company plans to register a corporation under the name of PrintingSolutions.com and operate under the same name.
- Large markets. Recent Forrester Research Inc. studies show that by year 5, business-to-business (B2B), commerce will generate $2.7 trillion in revenues. These data show that 53% of all online trade will come from e-marketplaces.
- Highly qualified and experienced management.
- Customers. Initially, the company will focus on small and start-up companies throughout the country. The company also plans to reach out to large businesses.
The biggest competitive threat for PrintingSolutions.com will come from iPrint.com. We will still be able offer lower prices on all products. Customers in this industry are sensitive to both quality and price, and at PrintingSolutions.com they will benefit from both offerings.
PrintingSolutions.com has a world-class management team with direct knowledge of the industry, extensive research experience, and unique administration skills. Mr. Dalton Grant is the leader of the team.
The company projects revenues of $250,000. It projects revenues of $2.91 million for Year 2 & $5.82 million for Year 3. PrintingSolutions.com is seeking $830,000 in venture capital to be used for:
- Establishing an organization or office presence in the United States as well as overseas.
- Completed development of the Internet Print Shop.
- Marketing the website, its products and services.
The mission of PrintingSolutions.com is to become a global company, utilizing the power of the Internet to become the market leader in providing online printing, website designs, graphic art designs, and a B2B portal for the untapped printing press and graphic art design industries. To do this, the company will offer high-quality workmanship at low prices.