The following plan is based in years of experience and is highly focused. It promises to be a path to prosperity. It is based only on conservative sales figures. Actual revenues may be higher. The projections contained herein are authentic and will be used as the budget for the business. 4 Moons Pizzeria expects to turn a profit immediately. Each year, sales and profits will rise.
The goal is to lease a location at 555 West Blue Plum Lane. We will remodel the interior following the Franchisor’’s design. We will be following the Franchisorâ€™s success story and massaging it. To create success in our 4 Moons Pizzeria, we will each use our own strategies and skills. To ensure exceptional customer service and quality food, we plan to train our staff. Here are our objectives.
- Nevada’s 4 Moons Pizzeria: Be the first!
- Duplicate Franchisor’s success in Oregon pizzerias to ensure the highest quality products
- Top-notch service delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- For a low cost food price, keep our menu simple
- Maintain the competitive, fast-casual dining at the mid-range price point
- Use marketing strategies to build volume quickly
- First year sales over $677,000 with a 6% growth yearly
- Continue to grow and maintain a stellar reputation as the best pizzeria in your neighborhood
4 Moons Pizzeria exists in order to generate profits and sales. We are a service company and will continue to exist in order to help our customers. These two factors are essential to our existence. One aspect will not exist if the other does not exist.
- We will always offer a new product and a friendly environment.
- We will continue to be friendly, helpful, well trained and focused on our guests.
- We will strive to become the first destination of choice for those in our neighborhood and community
- Our employees will have a place to flourish and grow in a dignified and fun environment.
- We will support and contribute to our community schools and churches, as well groups and businesses.
1.3 Keys To Success
As operating managing members, our policy is to visit every table and greet, chat with, or just smile at, our guests.
We will respond to any feedback, negative or positive, and visit any table. We will satisfy all of our customers using every possible means.
We will ensure that our staff are happy and successful.
We will continue to strive for quality food, beverage, and service at all costs.
We will continue to follow the franchisor’s proven methods.