OutReSources, Inc., a consulting company, will specialize in the design and delivery training products and services for statewide and local markets. OutReSources, Inc. offers a reliable and high-quality alternative for in-house resources to health care providers for market development, business development, and training.
OutResources will be initially created under the umbrella of Flowstone, Inc. as a Greenstate DBA business. It is located in the Central County of Greenstate, which is the heart of Greenstate’s population growth and growth.
OutReSources will target state health care providers and tailor its services to them. OutReSources’#8217’s challenge will be to position itself as a real consultant and training company. This can be seen as a relatively risky investment.
There are many types of industry competition. The most important is that companies and agencies choose to develop and train their employees in-house instead of outsourcing. There are also State and independent organizations providing training and development resources. Many of these companies are generalist in nature and do not focus on a niche market. A flawed organizational structure often hinders these companies. This means that they don’t have the most qualified people to handle client projects. OutReSources’ advantage over such companies is that it provides high-level consulting to help integrate practice with theory and in concert with the client companies’ goals.
OutResources will have a price that is higher than what the market can bear. OutReSources’ overall positioning as an expert in high-level knowledge will guide the pricing. The first year is expected to see substantial sales and a healthy cash balance.
The company’s founders include former and current health service providers. They are all from the ‘#8220â€™ fee-forâ€“service markets we will target. OutReSources was founded by the founders of OutResources in order to formalize their existing consulting services. OutReSources will have working partners, based mainly on Flowstone, Inc. At the outset, we will assume three partners, Khallie Larchold and Soren Abboukir (from Flowstone Inc. and Yuriatin Guadalquivir).
The firm projects healthy profits for the first year. They also expect a commensurately high net profit margin. The company doesn’t anticipate cash flow problems.
OutResources has several goals for the initial year.
- A training service is developed and implemented that targets both private and public health care providers, who offer fee-forâ€“services. It must be compliant with state and federal regulations.
- In order to raise quality standards and get out of the constraints of Medicaid’s #8220 fee-for service, develop a service that will support health care providers operating within those limits.
- Create a company with low overheads and liability to maximize net profit margins.
Our mission will be to raise standards for health care services by improving skills, abilities and efficiency of those providing them. We wish to educate and train those who provide health care services and are reimbursed and regulated by the state governing agencies. We seek to be transitional teachers and trainers to people who have the education but lack the experience.
1.3 Keys To Success
Quality and Credibility
Employing trainers with the relevant skills who have
- Credentials – Education, Licenses and Certifications
- Proven successful track record
- Continuing Education Units
A strong formalized learning methodology for all services
- Policy and Procedures
- Hierarchy roles within the Organizational Structure: Qualifications & Duties
- Confidentiality controls
- Feedback reporting: The finished product
- What we know is the foundation of our first offerings
Operations and Liability
You can keep your overhead and liability low by:
- Maximizing capabilities and simplifying tasks
- Assessing market conditions and initiating with ‘#8220’ High End targets (larger providers, higher fee-for services)
- Strong investments in quality equipment are more cost-effective than making large purchases.
- Mobility vs Center or combinations
- Space and supplies
- Finished products (manuals, pamphlets, protocols)