Santa Cruz’s newest company, A Mother’ s Place, is set to open soon. We provide high-quality customer service in a family-friendly setting to support the emotional, physical, and social well-being of mothers and their young children.
The principal, Emili Willet, the proud mother of a nine-month-old son, wants to fulfill her passion to help and support other mothers in the community. Emili has a Harvard Graduate School Master’s in Child Development, and 15 years progressive management experience working directly with children and families. Most recently, she served as Chief of Operations of a childcare management company in the Silicon Valley, and as a Finance Account Manager for the largest corporate childcare center in California for Cisco Systems. The Cisco center, which was a start up project that served over 500 children and had 125 teachers and administrators, was also a successful venture. Emili is looking to create a company that offers a service to families. She wants a fun environment, top-of-the-line products, supportive environments, and excellent customer service. Santa Cruz is lacking this service. This gives Emili the opportunity to use her expertise in child development, finance management, as well as her passion for working with children and families.
The mother’s place will provide a full range services, including parenting and babysitting classes, childbirth classes, children’s play classes, “Mommy & Me” classes, pre-natal yoga classes, and planned birthday parties. The store will be equipped with high-end products and services for babies and young kids. All these products and services will be provided by skilled, experienced parents and children development experts. Santa Cruz County will have only one company that provides all of these services. This location is easy to access via a freeway, has parking available and offers excellent customer service.
The sales projections for A Mother’s Place are expected to start at $513,000 the first year and increase to $863,000 the third year. Over the next three year, our net profit will rise.
These are the objectives for A Mother’s place
- To show how quality juvenile products can be a benefit to new mothers and their families.
- To create a family-friendly environment that offers resources for pregnant women, parenting classes, playgroups, and fitness programs.
- to obtain revenue of $860,000 by the end of third year of operation.
- To increase sales by 20% per year through superior customer service and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Retail sales: 60% customer satisfaction by the end.
A Mother’s House has these goals in order to reach their objectives:
- A strong, viable business is a success.
- The first year of operation will bring in total revenue of $510,000.
- The total revenue for the second year of operation is $665,000.
- In the third year, total revenue will be $860,000
1.3 Keys To Success
The keys to success in our business are:
- Superior Customer Care: Each employee will be familiar with our products as well as parenting.
- The Environment: You will find a pleasant, clean, odor-free and comfortable environment to give professional trusting services.
- Feeding support: We will provide a nursing room to allow mothers to breastfeed or bottle feed their child in a supportive environment, thus allowing them to continue shopping.
For the community – A Mother’s place will offer a family-friendly environment in which customers can gain expertise, resources, and emotional support through a wide variety of services.
To the employees: The staff will be able to experience the satisfaction of providing quality service to young children, families and their families.
This business will offer a financially viable business opportunity for the principal.
Leave a Reply