WorkChairs is a Studio City-based business that sells ergonomic products. They also offer online sales. Jake Wilson and Lisa Wilson are the owners of WorkChairs. Peter Wilson is their other employee.
WorkChairs uses two sales channels to sell niche products that solve ergonomic problems. This is a trend that has become more prevalent as more people use computers in their workdays. WorkChairs uses traditional local marketing techniques and sales to build a loyal customer base in the local home office, small business and large business communities. To supplement the business and take advantage of manufacturer relationships that include drop-shipping, WorkChairs will have a website that has both an online store and an educational section to teach people about ergonomic problems.
WorkChairs adheres to a conservative financial plan that includes low expenses, low payroll and conservative sales forecasts. WorkChairs will maintain a positive cash balance and slowly increase the company’s total cash and net worth.
WorkChairs sells specialty ergonomic products in both the local and online markets. Our mission is to supply quality products to fulfill our customers’ desire for a work environment that is injury- and pain-free. Our goal is to keep our customers satisfied and solve their problems with great products at a reasonable price.
We take great pride in educating customers about ergonomic issues they may not be aware of. This will help prevent future pain and discomfort. This is a rewarding job that we both enjoy in a business and personal sense.
1.2 Keys to Success
- Provide specialty products that can’t be found at “large box” retailers such as Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, Costco, Ikea, and others. We are looking for niche products that cannot be found in these stores because they can’t compete on price.
- Provide excellent customer service. It’s hard to find customers who understand the health implications of regular office work and are willing to purchase ergonomic products. Once we find them, we must make them happy and keep their business coming back to us for any future products.
- So that we can keep costs low and operate efficiently, we need to slow down and organically grow.
- We created a simple-to-use website to educate our customers and potential clients, as well as sell our products effectively.
- After six months of operation, it is possible to become financially independent.
- Market leader for specialty ergonomic products in your local market. It is not possible to measure exactly how many of our local competitors are doing, but there should be a fairly easy way to do so.
- We want our website to be among the top five websites that sell specialty ergonomic products based on both traffic and sales. We cannot provide sales statistics for any other sites. However, we can assess their traffic levels using their search engine placements, pay per click advertising, links into their sites and Google Pagerank. This allows us to determine how well their site converts visitors in to sales.
- Helping our customers create a safer, more enjoyable work environment is fun.
Leave a Reply