Willamette Furniture Mfr. We have been experiencing a surge in growth since we discovered high-end direct mailing channels that allowed us to expand our potential volume through other channels. Our appearances in specialty magazines helped us to create a new channel, through distributors of office products that sell directly to corporations.
Another three years of rapid growth is required by the annual business plan. Because our sales growth has brought some working capital implications, we are carefully planning to manage growth and provide for steady cash flow.
We also expect to be profitable as never before. This plan is a healthy and profitable company with good growth prospects. The company plans to manage its growth orderly in the near future.
- For sales to grow beyond $1million by Year 3, you need to focus on new channels.
- Despite an increase in sales, maintain a margin of 60%.
- Increase the net profit substantially by Year 3.
Willamette Furniture Mfr. It helps to create productive, pleasant offices by using well-designed furniture. We pay attention to fine furniture and wood as well as high-powered personal computer technology. We provide the best value for our customers, who are concerned about high quality office environments. We also create and nurture a healthy, creative, respectful, and fun office and workshop environment, in which our employees are fairly compensated and encouraged to respect the customer and the quality of the product we produce. We aim for responsible and fair profit in order to sustain the company’s long-term financial health and to fairly reimburse investors and owners for their investment.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Uncompromising commitment for the quality and safety of the end product: Quality wood, quality workmanship. Quality design. Quality of the end result.
- Niche marketing can be successful: We must find the quality-conscious client in the right channels. We also need to make sure the customer can locate us.
- Assembly that is almost automatic: Although we cannot afford to ship desks fully assembled, the assembly should be so simple and automated that the customer feels better about the quality of the product, not worse.