This business plan is designed to get investors. La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill is one of the hottest franchises to team up with and offers enormous potential in Oregon. Currently, La Salsa is in all of the neighboring states of Oregon and is still expanding. The Santa Barbara Restaurant Group (SBRG) franchises the La Salsa chain.
La Salsa is likely to succeed in Eugene because there is not much competition. Eugene is preparing for a period of large population growth. According to Census 2000, Eugene’s current population is more than 300,000.
Limited Liability Corporations (LLCs), created by investors to shield them from personal liability, are a great way to protect owners and investors. Benjamin D. Strock will expand La Salsa Oregon over the next three-years, creating between 3 and 10 restaurants under the LLC. This business plan is limited to the first store plans. Future plans will include more specific goals. La Salsa can generate between $400,000 and $1,000,000 per store depending on its location. SBRG estimates start-up expenses between $300,000.000 and $400,000, with an initial investment of approximately $600,000. The private investor will finance half of the money, while the small business loan will finance half. The net profits from each store will be substantial, with an average of $85,000 per year (possibly more).
For between 8% to 10% of gross sales, the franchisor, SBRG, will manage pricing, training and advertising. Hopefully, the first La Salsa in Oregon will be built and running within three months of the initial financing assuming that a location has been agreed upon by franchisor, franchisee and investors.
La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill will establish itself as the premier casual Mexican dining restaurant in Eugene while maintaining uncompromising principles as we grow to more than three restaurants. These six guiding principles will help us judge the correctness of our decisions.
- You should create a great workplace and treat your employees with dignity.
- Accept diversity as an integral part of the way we do business.
- Apply the highest standards of excellence to the food production, preparation, and service to our customers.
- Create lasting relationships and friendships with your guests
- Contribute positively for our communities and the environment.
- Profitability is crucial to our success in the future.
- To limit personal and investor liability, you can set up an LLC.
- Complete construction less than three months after financing.
- In the first quarter, achieve positive net profit
- Be the market leader in Eugene
- Monthly revenue of average $60,000
- Increase annual sales by 3-7%
1.3 Keys of Success
- Location, Location, Location.
- Securing individual investors and bank financing at affordable interest rates.
- Motivated and skilled employees are easy to find.
- How to control the marketing dollars used to increase sales.
- We offer extraordinary food with exceptional taste
Leave a Reply