Biomedical innovations have a world-wide audience. Each new innovation, each new medical/pharmaceutical product, has a world-wide market. A company must be able to translate the following areas.
- Instructions for usage
- User’s manuals
- Service manuals.
- Clinical trials.
- Regulation documents
- Marketing materials.
There is need for a translation service that is expert with the technical information as well as the languages where the product will be sold. Global Health Translations is a vital resource in preparing a product that will be available on the worldwide market. These areas are covered by medical translation:
- Medical devices.
Global Health Translations’ mission it to provide translations experts who are able to understand the medical concepts as well as the requirements of the language.
1.2 Keys to Success
- All translations will be reviewed by medical professionals with experience in the industry.
- Selection of accredited translators with a university degree from their native country.
- Project management is professional, efficient, and fast.
Global Health Translations is focused on:
- Creating translations of exceptional quality.
- Fast turnaround of every project.
- Maintenance of competitive prices