This business plan will help present our company’s brand to potential employers, suppliers, and investors. Zenergy Medical Industries, a start-up company, is initially focused on distribution of the most trusted therapeutic systems for residents of Homecare and assisted living facilities that are susceptible to complications from X. After building a market share in this product area, we plan to expand to offer additional products for managing and treating complications of the condition.
The market is currently being served inconsistently and poorly by a few local pharmacies. We will have a network of regional and eventually national clinical sales professionals. This will make us the preferred partner for large, geographically distributed Homecare or Assisted Living (A.L.). Potential suppliers will find us attractive.
The two major market opportunities are “at risk” residents with the disease in Homecare and Assisted Living. With a potential revenue of $59.6m, there are 345,784 Homecare risk residents and 66,671 Assisted living at risk residents.
All players on this market have access to our product technology. We will distinguish ourselves through our distribution strategy, channels, and extensive product lines. This makes working with us extremely easy. We are uniquely positioned to gain market share in this segment due to our corporate account relationships, our ability to build a regional (ultimately national) field clinical sales team quickly, and our ability to create compelling marketing programs. This market is not being dominated by large, local distributors or pharmacists.
- Using relationships with decision makers at major homecare chains to gain unique access to sell into their facilities. This will enable us provide “pre-qualified” sales opportunities for our field-based clinical selling team.
- Effectively building a national clinical sales team capable to build strong relationships with facility decision makers.
- We create marketing strategies to position ourselves to be leaders in providing solutions for clinical problems.
- A unique mix of top suppliers will be used to gain distribution relationships and create a range of product solutions that address the many complications of the disease. We will provide a reliable channel of distribution for suppliers to help them penetrate the post-acute markets.
The therapeutic system will be used to enter the market and grow our company. We will then add complementary products to manage the complications of the disease. Then, we will offer other products that help with managing heart disease and aging.
The owners will invest personal savings in the business. To increase the cash flow from initial sales in the first calendar year, we are looking to obtain short-term (3 Year) loans. We anticipate a first year net profit. This should continue to grow by year three. By the end of year three, Zenergy Medical Industries will have a very respectable net worth.
- To reach the sales growth targets for month six and end of year 1. In year two, aggressive gains in market share as well as average monthly revenues.
- To increase the field clinical sales team from seven to eight field sales reps in month eight to 25, and then to 25 by year three.
- To increase net profit in year one and to reduce costs while still meeting sales goals in year two.
- Vice Presidents to be paid a regular salary in the second year.
- To maintain 90 day customer satisfaction survey results (% who would definitely repurchase and definitely recommend us) at 98% or higher.
We offer post-acute treatment facilities with product solutions that can help with complications of X-related diseases. These conditions can cause severe pain and suffering for patients.
Keys for Success
- We offer a comprehensive line of innovative, top quality products.
- We provided unparalleled clinical support to acute facilities at the regional (national) levels.
- We have close relationships with key decision makers in top post acute chains, and with key administrators and clinicians at the facility level.
- We are exceptional at communicating the value and benefits of our products, solutions, and brand in a strong, memorable and clear way.
- We have an organization with a unique spirit that makes people eager to join us or do business with us. When people join us, it’s hard to imagine working anywhere else.
Leave a Reply