This plan contains detailed information for investors and basic business plan information required to establish and operate JTB Products and Services, Inc, which is a division of JTB Technologies, Inc. JTB Products and Services, Inc, will be established in Richfield, Louisiana as a corporation according to the laws of Louisiana.
JTB’â€™s Products and Services Division can produce customized tools to fit the Automotive, Auto Body Repair and Sports Service Industries. This division will also offer reconditioning services for clients who use quality JTB products.
The management team responsible for the Product and Services Division’s development, and hands-on management of the daily operations are Mitchell R. Jeremy and Rachel L. Jeremy. A team-oriented, customer-focused team of 3 will also support the management team. JTB Products and Services, Inc. will retain the services of a CPA firm to perform professional company audits, prepare taxes, payroll and serve as a business consultant to assist in setting achievable long-range strategic goals.
JTB Products and Services, Inc., considering the current prices of the Products and Services markets, is likely to achieve sales of $348,000 during its first eighteen month of operation. With good management, a revenue growth of approximately 24.53% percent is expected. The projected ratios at Fiscal Year 2 are solid.
The investment of each investor will determine how much equity they have. A detailed discussion on Ratios is available in the Financial Plan section.
Our primary markets include:
- Automotive repair and the automotive industries. (JTB Tools)
- Contractors for private and commercial utilities. (JTB Hole-making Products and Services)
- Sporting Goods Industry. (JTB drills, and drill refurbishing services)
- Service provider for the Metalworking and Manufacturing Industries
JTB Products and Services, Inc. has several ways to reduce risk to ensure its success.
- To obtain sufficient capital to fund the project from its inception to completion.
- Maintain a lower than projected overhead which increases the bottom line profit. Multi-skilled personnel will be employed, management will provide a continual training program will ensure they deliver consistent superior service, as customer satisfaction is a high priority goal to developing the business.
- You must build a customer base. A good location is determined by demographics. An aggressive marketing program, by a full-time associate in marketing, will result in the desired results.
- Involve the community to show how the business will improve your quality of living. Community projects using the company facilities will be developed to help civic groups obtain their financial goals. Schools, churches, and other groups will be welcomed to reach out to the company and its employees for fundraisers.
- Incorporate our products and services in the Industrial Distribution market.
- Direct-market our own product lines to over 100,000 potential clients throughout the U.S.
- Use our Business Technology Software for market share.
- We offer high-quality services and products to our clients, while maintaining high profitability.
Our company has been providing services to the businesses mentioned above for many years. We specialize in helping them with their production process, job costing, and expediting these services. These services are offered one-on-1. We review the client’s usage of the products, and then recommend that the items be either scrapped, rebuilt or replaced. A substitute can be recommended by one of our distributor partners.
JTB Products and Services, Inc., is a JTB network partner and will also use the network for promotion of its products and service to our industrial distributor partners.
JTB will create and offer only high-quality products and services.
- Our products will save customers money and last longer than those of our competitors.
- Re-manufacturing services offer clients a solid, value-based buy backed 100% by the quality commitment and effort of our employees and management.
Using JTB own manufacturing facility as a model and test bed for our products, JTB will provide the mid-sized corporate market with new and exciting ways to cost effectively manage all external vendor and customer transactions, yielding continual savings for the users of our products and services. JTB will continue to grow as a long-term, high-quality corporation by partnering with manufacturing companies.
1.3 Keys To Success
- With over twenty years of experience in industrial distribution and metalworking, this experienced manager has a wealth of knowledge.
- A well-defined, long-term goal for longevity that is focused and clearly defined. This plan was created to allow for flexibility and growth.
- Strong project-management staffing with extensive prior Engineering experience, providing clients with product and service support in an industrial setting.
- Strong marketing goals for niche products and service; targeted services and products that use unique marketing methods.
- The startup has very low internal development cost. Management is well-suited for managing and developing all the projects described in this Business Plan. Pre-production expenses can be reduced by using industry partnerships to lower the initial costs of bringing products or services to market.
- With over 20 years of industry contacts, we have an extensive network of suppliers to help with the purchase and marketing of quality products.
- You can draw on previous successful business plans and past experience. The previous business plan of management was instrumental in closing an SBA package worth $240,000 to purchase C.N.C manufacturing machinery. Management will implement all aspects of this business plan and will ensure that all required projects are completed to perfection.
Leave a Reply