Coaching Company provides high-quality coaching and professional development services. The principal officer of Coaching Company believes that most small businesses and entrepreneurs suffer two major problems. They lack the training and development resources as well as the depth of knowledge required to look at their businesses from an owner perspective. They are less likely to have high expectations, experience burnout and lack of personal growth. Coaching Company believes these are the weaknesses that can be exploited to increase local market share.
Over the next three year, Coaching Company’s objectives are:
- At the end of year 1, you can expect sales revenues of about $81,000
- In year three, achieve sales revenues of approximately 150,000
- At least 60% of your clients are small businesses.
- Before the end the first year, move into small office space.
The company will provide the best professional development services and have an ongoing quality-control program in place to ensure 100% client satisfaction. The principal officer of the company sees every contract not as an agreement between a business or its clients but rather between partners who are looking to establish a close, mutually-beneficial and long-term relationship. This will help to provide greater long-term profits through referrals and repeat business.
Coaching Company will follow the following key procedures in order to reach its goals.
- Coaching Company will be different from other professional development or coaching businesses by creating a unique, high-end, and innovative environment.
- Educating the business community about what strategic and business coaching can do for them.
- The formation of a learning environment that will bring people with diverse interests and backgrounds together in a common forum to overcome challenges both professionally and personally.
- Access to the resources of business consulting and coaching at an affordable cost
Coaching Company is an LLC (limited liability company) that is a start up. It consists of one principal officer, who has over 15 years’ industry experience. Frank Smith (principal), will be investing substantial amounts of his own capital in the company for future growth and to cover startup costs. Coaching Company will collaborate with Coaching Company(r), the national franchise for services. Coaching Company will only have a home office located in Anytown MI. The workshop facilities will be contracted out from different professional venues.
The company plans to leverage its customer base and existing contacts to secure short-term and long-term coaching agreements. Long-term profitability depends on professional contracts derived through strategic alliances, a complete marketing program, and a successful refer program.
Initial focus of the company will be on professional and strategic workshops, one-on-1 coaching, and special project relationships. Coaching Company will offer a comprehensive and separate career counseling service. The company will be offering resume assistance, job-seeking strategies and job-seeking skills. The company has carefully reviewed its financial projections. They have concluded that they are both conservative and generous in their expenditures. This was done to account for unforeseeable circumstances. According to the principal of the company, cash flow projections can be realistic.
Coaching Company’s goals for the first 3 years of its operation are:
- Coaching Company is a distinctive coaching and professional development company that creates an innovative and unique environment.
- Educating the business community on what business and strategic coaching has to offer.
- The creation of a learning community that brings together people from diverse backgrounds in a common platform to overcome obstacles professionally and personally.
- Access to resources for business coaching and development services is affordable
The financial objectives for Coaching Company over the next three years are to:
- By the end of year 1, you will have sales revenues in excess of $81,000
- By year three, achieve sales revenues of approximately 150,000
- At least 60% of your clients are small businesses.
Coaching Company provides small business managers, entrepreneurs and owners with a reliable, high quality resource for business and management coaching. Its mission is to help clients develop the strategy, motivation and accountability required to succeed in their business and personal lives. The company sees each contract as an agreement not between a business and its customers, but between partners who wish to create a close and mutually beneficial long-term relationship. This will ensure that the company can make long-term, more profitable profits by referring customers and repeat business. Coaching Company must also have the ability to keep their finances in balance. It should charge a high price for its services and provide a greater value to its customers.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Excellence in fulfilling your promise.
- Developing visibility to generate new business leads
- Leveraging from a single pool of expertise into multiple revenue generation opportunities: retainer coaching, project consulting, workshop facilitation and individual coaching
- To provide clients with growth and success, consistently developing innovative and thought-provoking learning opportunities
- We use state-of the-art technology
- Services easily accessible
- Establishing a seasoned advisory team