South Kelleton Keys and Locksmith will be a locksmith shop specializing in locks and security products. Padraic Lawkse is the founder and manager. He is a certified locksmith and has extensive experience. This business will have a South Kelleton location and sell lock hardware and other services to builders, homeowners, renters, and businesses. It will use a combination direct selling and advertisement.
Net profit will rise significantly from its first year of operation to the end of its third year on a projected almost doubling of sales. The business will grow by selling products and services, as well as offering qualified referrals to security product vendors when the company cannot handle a client’s needs directly. An additional locksmith will join the business in the third year to apprentice under Pad Lawkse and expand the company’s business.
South Kelleton Keys and Locksmith seeks a three year business loan, which will fund initial operations along with Pad Lawkse’s own capital investment into the business.
South Kelleton Keys and Locksmith have the following objectives:
- Launch a store in a highly visible location in South Kelleton
- Establish relationships in the first 12 months with ten apartment building as a preferred vendor to lock products
- Achieve a doubling of sales by its third year of operation, with gross margins better than 40% on products
South Kelleton Keys & Locksmith will improve the security of South Kelleton’s owners, renters, and buildings by installing and repairing high-quality locks and security products.
1.3 Keys To Success
SKelleton Keys is required to succeed in a locksmith business:
- Establish relationships with building owners
- Create awareness in the community of their proximity, quality, and reasonable prices
- Respond quickly to requests
- Sell “security and peace”′ of mind over “locks”.