This business plan for The Pasta House Co. – Fenton (PHC) reflects the opportunity to purchase the assets and leasehold improvements of the restaurant currently operating as JD Drews. The owner of the operation is interested in selling it. He is concerned that the store isn’t performing as well as he expected and would like to be able to eliminate the debt service and this location. My goal is for me to submit his business plan, in case he cannot pay the rent or loan payments or defaults on the loan. We will be a position to take over the SBA loan, and with additional funds added, convert this location to a profitable Pasta House Co. franchise restaurant.
The site is less than 1/4 mile from Gravois Bluff’â€™s, the largest project to construct a major shopping centre in Missouri. Although the rent is half that of Gravois Bluff’s retail shops, the location provides the same opportunities for sales. The new highway 141 is now open to locals, tourists, and shoppers from other areas. Given the number of customers in Fenton, there is not much need for an Italian restaurant.
This turnkey facility can house 170 clients and is ideal for a PHC Family operation. It would be very easy to transform this business into the winning PHC formula with the existing leasehold improvements and high-quality kitchen equipment. Fenton will see an increase in high-income families by 30%. Fenton has a need to have a family restaurant that serves fine dining. PHC is the perfect neighbourhood restaurant in the perfect community.
Dennis Boldt will open a second Pasta House Co. location in Fenton. He previously operated a successful franchise in High Ridge, Missouri, for over 20 years. The Pasta House Co. has 34 locations, including franchises in Mexico and the United States.
PHC Fenton has a prime location and great food. There will also be no competition.
Pasta House Co. aims to be a family-run restaurant that serves authentic Italian recipes and offers affordable, high-quality Italian cuisine. Our goal is to provide our customers with an entire dining experience that exceed’s their expectations on every visit. We suggest add-ons to enhance our customers’ dining experience. The restaurant is clean, and the quality is always excellent.
The people who work for us are valued. High-quality employees are more likely to make good food, provide better service and keep the restaurant clean. They also stay longer because they enjoy their work at The Pasta House Co. Friendly managers hire friendly staff members and attract customers.
The objective is to purchase the current assets and leasehold improvements of the JD Drews restaurant and convert the existing restaurant to a profitable and successful Pasta House Co. franchise unit. I plan on replicating the success formula I used at The Pasta House Co. High Ridge location which I own and have been operating for over 20 year. The new, fast-growing location will see outstanding results if it uses the same strategies as my previous business. I also have an experienced management crew that will support me. My goals are:
- Pasta House Co. is committed to providing the best food and services in the High Ridge area for over 20 years.
- You should create an environment where everyone can work together as a team, with clear goals.
- Combine my marketing strategies with those of the corporation to quickly increase volume.
- Sales of $1.5 million to $2,000,000 in the first year, with 10% growth.
- High Gross Margins
- High Ridge should maintain food and labor costs in line with the original plan.
- My outstanding reputation must be maintained and expanded.
- Remain a neighborhood family restaurant.
Success Keys 1.3
- The Pasta House Co. is well-known around St. Louis. The St. Louis area loves the food they serve every year.
- We only sell the best quality products. We combine this quality with great service and atmosphere. We offer menu options that appeal to both the single adult and the whole family.
- Current management staff and crew has a great deal of experience.
- Location, Location, Location! Some call the intersection between Hwy 30/141 “The Golden Circle” Fenton is Missouri’s fastest growing community.
- This shopping center is located in the middle of nowhere. It was established three years ago. Every spot in this shopping center is filled. The main anchor is Dierbergs grocery, the largest grocery chain in the vicinity.
- This location has private rooms that can be reserved on a reservation basis. I have developed the bulk food and catering large parties concept at my other location and plan to promote it with the party rooms.
- For repeat customers, we will offer a frequent diner program and a birthday club. This will also be able to help us track our sales.
- A management that is fair to all employees. We make it a place where employees feel at home and can make a lot of money.
- Great employees are the key to great restaurants.
Leave a Reply