Staryoo.com will be a revolutionary platform that provides a Web-based trading system for Chinese securities investors and institutions. Staryoo.com could change the way many Chinese invest in China. Staryoo.com offers investment features previously unavailable to Chinese investors. These include real-time stock price quotations, technical analysis and market commentary, expert comment on market action and recommendations as well investment forums and chatrooms. Online bank transfers, remote pager notification and educational material, such as books and tapes. The platform’s intelligent interface can be customized to fit your level of investment experience and profile.
Internet use and investing will continue to grow rapidly due to China’s development of the Chinese super highway project and China’s forthcoming membership in the World Trade Organization. A recent report from the China Internet Information Center states that there were approximately 4.5 million Internet users within China in June 1999. This number is double the 1998 estimate and is expected to increase to 20 million by the end of 2000. 40 million individual investors make up the 45million Chinese investors. It is expected that the trading volume of foreign equities markets, mainly the U.S. market, will grow tremendously when they are made available to individual investors. Mr. Mr. Pen Reng, Vice President of Shanghai Securities Co. LTD., China’s second largest brokerage, estimates that China’s total number of investors will rise to 250 million in 2005. Staryoo.com is the first to support international trade and has already anticipated this trend.
The U.S. market in equity securities has increased dramatically over the past few years. A combination of historical market highs, and the increasing number of issuers that are listed on NASDAQ have led to a significant increase in daily trading volume on NASDAQ. The technology has improved to the point that investors can trade online. This has led to a new breed of value-oriented and self-reliant investors who are comfortable trading online. We believe that these same trends will develop in China and that we will be well positioned to take advantage of the significant market opportunity that will exist for faster, easier, more reliable, and less expensive trading systems.
Staryoo.com, a website based in Shanghai China, has an office in Sunnyvale CA. Starmile Systems Engineering Co. LTD. (Starmile), has provided technical support and initial seed capital. It is located in Shuzhou. China. Staryoo.com has been established as a U.S. business. The company’s goal is to allow for the smooth transition from a Chinese equity market to one that permits access to U.S. equities. Staryoo.com can also go public in the U.S. by obtaining heavy funding in its second and first rounds. Additional rounds of financing may be required by fourth quarter (Q4), Year 3 to achieve the objectives listed below.
- Alpha and Beta testing Web-based Platforms, January 15, 2015, Year 1, and May 15, 2015. Year 1, respectively, together with strategic partners China.
- Reach out to two large brokerage firms in order for the platform’s initial deployment by June 1, Year 1
- First round funding secured by June 1st, Year 1.
- Staryoo.com for individual investors available beginning June 1, Year 1, (without online trade).
- Staryoo.com available for online trading beginning September 15, Year 1.
- Staryoo.com, Q2 Year 2, China: U.S. Equities Markets
- By Year 1, you will have revenues of $300,000.
- By Q4 Year 1, sign up 18,000 members and 14 brokerages
- Deploy Staryoo.com as a trading platform in the U.S. by Q3 Year 3.
- Staryoo.com U.S. company public by Q4 year 3.
* * * WTO Membership in Q4 Year 1.
Staryoo.com is committed to providing investors with the most complete Web-based trading platform. We will continue to improve this trading platform through listening to our customers and adapting our product range to meet their needs. Staryoo.com aims to provide exceptional customer service, which will increase investor confidence and trust.
As we strive for first class image, quality, service and fair profit, both investors and employees will see first-class results. Staryoo.com is aware that our employees represent our greatest resource. Staryoo.com rewards and nurtures its employees when milestones are reached, technology advances are made, and the company thrives.
1.3 Keys for Success
This is how you can succeed in your business.
- Staryoo.com’s Web-based trading platform is unique among all others. It offers investors more functionality and features that are required for advanced Internet trading.
- Staryoo.com orders and customer service ensure customer satisfaction.
- Staryoo.com online trade implementation and cost effectiveness guarantee 100% brokerage satisfaction
- Starmile’s technical expertise, client base and technical knowledge will be leveraged to make sure that Staryoo.com’s equities trading platform is well-known and understood by a broad range of customers.
1.4 Strategic Advantage
Staryoo.com will be able to compete with other Web-based trading platforms providers because of the following strategic reasons.
- Starmile has extensive knowledge in the technology areas of bank processing, transaction processing, and settlements.
- Starmile has developed a payment-cryptography system that is ISO9002 and National Cryptography Administration Committee certified.
- Starmile has developed an online non-Web-based security trading system for China JiangQian Tide. This system includes most of the functionality being proposed for the Staryoo.com trading platform, including: transactions and trading of Shanghai A shares, statement of account transactions/balance, Windows NT based, online retrieval of market reviews and exchange information, downloading of historical data, input of stock symbol and lookup, network security/firewall implementation, and built-in analysis systems.
- An experienced and diverse management team and Board of Directors. A mix of backgrounds in technology, banking, and the securities industry.
- Starmile has established a solid relationship with the U.S., which lowers the barriers to market penetration in China. American companies will not be able to achieve market share due cultural preferences.
Leave a Reply