Arz al-Lubnan Hookah Bar, also known as Cedars of Lebanon, is a brand new concept in hookah. It will cater to Middle Eastern customers and customers over the age of 22 to provide a more adult alternative than hookah bars that are frequented by college-aged customers. Sayed and Yasmine batroun, business founders, will establish the first bar in Trendytown. The business will be able to generate revenue through the sale and purchase of flavored tobaccos, beverages that are not alcoholic, as well as appetizers. To open its first restaurant, the company needs angel investor funding.
The business projects to become profitable in its first year with good profit from strong sales in the first year. Sales will triple by the third year of operation. Net profit of sales will be respectable due to the high margin on the products sold. A franchise sale to a chain or bars seeking to expand their market is an option for investors.
Arz al-Lubnan Hookah Bar hopes to achieve these objectives by launching its first hookah-lounge:
- To establish a group of hookah-smokers that can contribute programming, events, or culture ideas to Arzal-Lubnan Hookah, resulting in 50 events/programmes being held in its third-year of operation.
- To maintain a Fan page on Facebook of 5,000 people at the end of its third-year as a sign that it is part of its community.
- To be financially profitable in its second fiscal year by selling tobacco, food, or drinks.
- To establish a franchisable model for hookah bars and initiate fundraising and planning for franchising by its fifth year of operation.
Arz al Lubnan Hookah Bar’s purpose is to create a welcoming environment that encourages hookah smoking. The environment will reflect elements of Middle Eastern culture along with the local culture.
Keys to Success
Arz al-Lubnan Hokah Bar’s success is based on these keys:
- Create a comfortable environment
- We provide high-quality hookah equipment, food, and tobacco products.
- Establish a loyal core following
- Expand the market of hookah smokers in the Trendytown area
- To energize the customer base, create their own culture and events in Arz al-Lubnan Hookah Bar