JTB Technologies, Inc. is a holding company that manages three sub-corporations with different products, services, markets, and opportunities. This business plan consolidates the JTB sub-divisions into a comprehensive offering of high-quality customer service, branded and well-accepted industrial goods, and our own lines if specialty products and other services to complement each section’s efforts. JTB can begin operations within 45 days of funding, as a corporation under the Laws of the Commonwealth of Louisiana. To facilitate management and employee training, accounting procedures, inventory management, and other administrative tasks, the current plan is to open each subcorporation within the same location.
JTB Industrial Division distributes high-quality Industrial-related services and products to local and nationally-based clients in the Automotive and Aerospace Industries and Primary Metals and Machining Industries.
JTB Products and Services Division is responsible for designing custom tools to suit the Automotive, Sports Service, and Commercial Drilling Industries. The JTB Products and Services Division will provide reconditioning services to clients who purchase quality JTB products. This division will share the same building with the other divisions to maximize the equipment and output. It will also be able service the distributorship’s clients.
JTB Integrated Technologies Division is responsible for developing and supporting a complete range of P.C. and Internet-based business (software) applications. JTB will also support and develop ad-based Internet markets, magazines and custom-developed websites.
JTB Technologies, Inc. will consolidate its operations at one location to maximize profits. JTB’â€™s divisions would be located in Richfield Louisiana. This location is convenient to I-82, giving easy access to Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi and Mississippi’s industrial markets. JTB’s management acquired its roots in the industrial marketplace while managing RL&I Tool and Machine, Inc., a privately held corporation that operated in Missouri for over twenty-five years.
The following are special points of concern about this corporation:
- A high percentage of minority owners will allow the business access to special-interest bids and procurements for special employee-training grants, as well as state-sponsored bonds.
- Management must be able to identify other avenues for business development, including Military or other government procurement fulfillment.
JTB Technologies, Inc, according to current prices on the Industrial Products and Services markets, has the potential sales of $1,008,798 in year two. Good management can lead to a 29% increase in revenue annually.
The equity for each investor will be based on his or her investment.
JTB will offer only the finest products and services.
- Our products will reduce customers’ costs, and have a longer life than the competitors’ products.
- Re-manufacturing services offer clients a solid, value-based buy backed 100% by the quality commitment and effort of our employees and management.
JTB’ will use its own manufacturing facility to test our products. JTB provides a mid-sized corporate market innovative and cost-effective ways to manage all customer and vendor transactions. This will lead to ongoing savings for users of our products. Our manufacturing partners will also add value to our offering of services, further allowing JTB to grow into a high-quality, long-term growth corporation.
1.2 Keys To Success
- Experienced manager with more than twenty years in the business of industrial distribution and metalworking.
- A well-defined, long-term goal for longevity that is focused and clearly defined. To allow growth and flexibility, our plan was developed.
- Highly skilled project-management personnel with prior Engineering experience. Clients receive product and service support within an industrial setting.
- Focused services and products that target niche markets; strong marketing goals
unique marketing approaches.
Our primary objective is to:
- Integrate products and services to the right markets
- To gain market share, use our technology products.
- Resell this technology and its required support services.
- Our clients receive high-quality products, while we maintain high profitability.