Corporate Fitness is a service that will be offered to businesses in Seattle. It will allow them to increase their productivity and reduce their overall cost.
Two simple facts underpin our business:
- People who are healthy and productive work better than those who have been chronically ill.
- It costs less than to prevent injury or illness, and more to treat them afterwards.
Corporate Fitness links worker productivity directly with the health care issue. We believe traditional approaches to solving the current health crisis are misdirected. These traditional efforts are reactive. They wait until the worker is ill or injured before they pay for the needed treatments. Our approach, which emphasizes prevention and good health promotion, is much more proactive.
Corporate Fitness is a program that encourages employees to adopt healthier lifestyles and change their behavior. It will also lower company’s health care expenses. The following factors will impact health care spending: lower medical insurance premiums and absenteism rates, lower turnover rates, fewer worker’s compensation claims and tardiness, shorter hospital stays, shorter hospital stays, and reduced hospital stay.
The current crisis in America’s healthcare system and changes in the American population could not only make it worse, but could also cause further declines in worker productivity. These environmental factors coupled with the local competitive situation signal a favorable opportunity in this market. Corporate Fitness is now the right time.
- Businesses in downtown Seattle can receive wellness programs and strategies.
- Establish working relationships with 20 companies before the end of the first year.
- Expand Corporate Fitness in Portland, Oregon by the second year.
1.2 Keys for Success
The keys to success for corporate fitness’ are:
- Services for marketing to individuals and businesses.
- Experienced managerial talent is sought after
- The founders have shown dedication and hardwork.
- Raising productivity.
- Lower overall costs
Corporate Fitness offers a health service that assists individuals and businesses in achieving one of the greatest gifts, which is good health. Personal gains, such as improved self-esteem and self-motivation, combined with measurable benefits will create tremendous advantages for both the employer and the employee.
Leave a Reply