Athens will have a full-service golf training center called the Greek Golf Centers. Athens has no other similar golf facility. This plan will be used for defining the scope and making the necessary investments in order to open the facility. It will also be used on a continual basis in the evaluation of Greek Golf Training Centers mission, goals, and objectives.
Greek Golf Training Centers’ success is dependent on their ability to market effectively, create a ‘#8220â€™ cool atmosphere that people enjoy, and hire qualified staff to help with the operation of our programs.
The growing popularity of the golf industry in Greece will see it expand rapidly over the coming years. Greek Golf Training Centers expects a modest net profit for its first year. This will increase steadily by year three.
The main objectives for the Greek Golf Training Centers are:
- In year one, you can sell 200 memberships. By year two, you can get 300 and then 400 by year three.
- Organize and develop various teams, depending on level, business type, available time, etc., so as to fill them to capacity.
- Sponsor and/or support one event during year one, two or three in year two, and four events in year three.
- In the first year, demonstrate a net profit margin.
The Greek Golf Training Centers are a single-sport and fitness facility that is available to residents of Athens, and surrounding areas.
Our mission is to provide the best equipment, staff and programs to meet the diverse sport and fitness needs of our members while also generating profit for our owners and investors.
Besides providing an excellent value to our customers, the Greek Golf Training Centers is determined to create an unmatched sporting atmosphere that will add to the enjoyment of every member and employee of the facility.
The Greek Golf Training Centers, which are dedicated to the community, strives to sponsor and host community events as well as host them when possible. Our hope is that through the use of our facility, members’ enjoyment and appreciation for golf, fitness, and for life will be enhanced.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Marketing – We need to make the Greek Golf Training Centers a prominent name in Athens, and market our services creatively to all segments of our market.
- Facility atmosphere: We created a unique “cool” environment in the Greek Golf Training Centers. This was achieved by using first-class equipment and targeting facilities, an elegant lobby, changing rooms, floors and colors, and a comfortable lobby. People will be compelled to return to our facility frequently and to recommend it to friends and colleagues. Furthermore, our ability to retain members will be enhanced.
- Knowledgeable/qualified staff and management: By providing the users of the facility with knowledgeable and qualified staff who show genuine concern for the patrons, people will feel comfortable and confident that the Greek Golf Training Centers can meet all of their golf and fitness needs.
Leave a Reply