Green Investments, a financial service firm that focuses primarily on stocks of environmentally responsible corporations, is Green Investments. L.L.C. Washington is located in Washington. Sarah Lewis and Steve Burke are the leaders of the Washington-based L.L.C. GI makes recommendations for clients using financial research from Bear Stearns as well as in-house environmental responsibility analysis.
GI has created a marker system that is easy to use and effective for evaluating a variety of companies on their environmental impacts. Only financially prudent/performing firms are evaluated. It ensures that its recommendations make economic and environmental sense.
GI will leverage the proprietory evaluation system to quickly gain market share. The system, which is based on extensive research and provides a clear overview of the environmental performance of the companies, is very convenient.
GI will concentrate on the unserved niche of environmental investing within the financial services market. GI is facing indirect competition from environmentally responsible mutual fund, which does a similar job but doesn’t allow for individual equity investment.
Two experienced managers lead GI, Sarah Lewis and Steve Burke. Sarah has a master’s in environmental studies. Prior to joining the Environmental Protection Agency she was responsible for preparing impact statements. Steve holds an MBA and worked at Salomon Smith Barney, where he made many networking connections.
GI addresses a previously untapped niche in the financial service market. In the second and third years, GI will produce $230,000 and $261,000 sales, respectively.
- To be the best environmental investment company.
- Attract investors who are interested in investing in environmental-friendly companies. In effect, you will raise awareness about and support investments in companies with environmental policies.
- Continue to lower the costs of investment research in relation to environmental criteria.
Green Investments’ mission is to become the premier financial service organization that makes investment in companies with outstanding environmental records and practices. Green Investments, through comprehensive research and well thought out and verifiable marker criteria will be able to identify sound environmental investments. Green Investments will be a successful company and have a positive effect on the environment by offering high-quality services.
Success: 1.3 Keys
- To address the wide range of environmental effects that companies face, you need to develop an accurate and practical set of environmental indicators.
- Buy high-quality financial performance research and recognize that Green Investments is not adding value by doing this research.
- You should price the service to ensure a competitive profit margin.
Leave a Reply