Toyota Honda GM, Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM thinks that our future cars need to save more energy and pollute less. Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM, which is led by Jack Anderson (mechanical engineer and environmental guru); Jim Handy (public relations consultant); and Frank Lee Good (environmental lawyer and corporate attorney), will climb to the top of auto sales. We invite all to share in this exciting new technology.
Our strategic focus will attract brave early-adopters that see themselves as ‘#8220;energy pioneers’ and ‘#8221; environmentalists. The growth rates of each group are exceptional, especially for the younger generation. Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM holds a competitive edge by specializing in zero emissions vehicles and has franchised with every auto manufacturer that could offer any competition. Toyota Honda GM, Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM, will be the preferred alternative to fossil fuel-burning transportation systems. As our vehicles become more visible, sales among environmentalists (and the younger generation) will increase by 50% per month.
First, profits will be repaid to business to cover overhead costs associated with purchasing inventory. Then, to the rapidly expanding photovoltaic recharge station and mechanic’’s workshop, and finally to repay initial investments. The inventory will be purchased in advance for stocking the showroom floor. Additionally, every sales person and executive will be equipped with a zero emission vehicle to take around town at his or her own expense. Their savings earned by investing in a zero emissions vehicle will spread by word-of-mouth, attract more customers, and bolster future growth at the same high rate of 50%.
This chart highlights how this exciting opportunity is. GM was expecting a 50% monthly increase of sales. The company sold six cars the first month and had a modest gross margin. It also expected a rise in net profits and gross margins in the second and third years.
With our company’s success, not only will the sky look brighter but so is our potential market dominance. This will allow for the creation of secondary markets for Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM, which can also act as a patent holding company or clearing house.
1.1 Keys to Success
These are the keys for success in Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM
- Marketing – overcoming barriers to entry and partnering locally with consumer and environmental groups to solve problems with advertising and promotion budgets.
- Product quality.
- Management Product delivery on time, cost control, budget management. It is tempting to focus on growth at the expense or profits.
During the first three years, Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM aims to:
- To create a car dealership with a respectable gross margin in environmentally-friendlier automobiles.
- To cultivate a consumer base that is discerning and knowledgeable in order to support a 100% increase in annual sales of automobiles with lower carbon monoxide and fuel efficiency standards.
- To achieve 1,000 unit sales of environmentally-friendlier automobiles in year one.
- Stabilize the fuel-efficient automobile market by increasing market share by 15% within three years.
The mission of Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM is to provide early adopters and the younger generation within the Ann Arbor community with environmentally-friendlier automobile choices and to convert traditional new automobile buyers into conscientious consumers who are aware of external as well as internal costs associated with automobile transportation. We are looking for courageous early-adopters that see themselves as “energy pioneers”, the younger generation and environmentalists. Everything will work out if we stick to these principles.
Leave a Reply